Chapter 1

I contently feel the burn of the hot water on my skin as I push the shower head onto my thigh making it burn, I feel my pain burn away with that water. I drain the water taking the plug out I stare at the water tornado go down I felt my red skin get colder I wasn't satisfied with it It I dig my long nails into the now pink thighs. "You're useless" I mummer the most often words I've heard from my dearest mother. I stand up wrapping a off white towel on my faire skin, i wipe my running mascara from my face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM CRIMSON" I hear my fathers voice I jump "yes" I say quickly running out with my towel over me tightly he barges past me. I run into my room I lock my door I put on my cheerleading uniform it's different now as the fall is here. A longer tennis skirt covering my marks and scars on my thigh with nude tights i hand leg warmers white matching the uniform with its turtle neck which I often wear with my uniform with the red white and yellow with a lion on it I sigh as I apply heavy amount of fountain from reminding marks from my fathers angry hands. Why? His anger taken out of me. Not always once life was so much better.

I apply my rouge lipstick and brush my long hair into a high ponytail. I walk downstairs making me and my father breakfast "morning" I contain myself not to burn my hands on the stove. My little brother stares happily oblivious of what happens in his sleep and absence. "Here's you're pancakes Sam" I smile. "Thank you" "I have to go" I jump seeing my fathers face "crimson" he spat "yes" "next time wash your fucking room" it's spotless I knew that so did he but we both know why he is like how he is. "Yes I will leave now" I hold my breath.

I get to school my best friend Lola tightens her long blonde ponytail. Matching uniform "hey" she smiles "hey there Lola" I smile I focus on her blue eyes as she talks about her weekend. I then catch an eye of a girl with mocha skin her curly hair which is brown with light Carmel highlights he's got bright green eyes she looks so stunning a unique looking person with her intense facial features I found them drawing she grins at me walking away.

"Who was that" I gulp "willow" "she used to go to my old school she moves loads her mum is a traveler" "she's like a total hippie" "her mum and mine are best friends" "oh really" "yeah remember in freshman year" "uhhh" "ohhh I met her mum" "yeah" "ok" "do you like her" she chuckles "what" "no definitely not I couldn't I" "crimson I know you're gay remember" she whispers "I know" "but no one" "no one would care you don't have to be prefect cris" "I do" "I'm the" "legacy" I grab my hand tightly "she's pan" "talk to her" "shut up" I walk to class.

I sit in my usual English seat I've been sitting in for years "hey there lolly pop" "willow" Lola jumps up hugs her she winks at me. "Lola who's you're friend" I sit up playing with my hair slightly "you must be crimson" "how could you guess" I chuckle "the hair maybe" she sits by me moving her desk "I think this year will be interesting pretty" she whispers I gulp "yeah"