Prologue

hi guys, how are you guys?, well the first chapter of this story, well i think that's it.

Yang: all images or videos used in this story do not belong to us, rights go to their creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: here I am, lying on the cold ground, bleeding, in front of me is the woman who once swore to love me, with bloody fists, she looks at me and gives me a look of contem-

Yang: Stop being dramatic y/n, you were the one who asked me to train, and I didn't even hit you that hard.

Y/n: you have a mechanical arm, every punch of you fucking hurts.

Yang: Well, whether it hurts or not I won, so you'll take me to do whatever I want, so let's go to some diner, go get cleaned up.

Y/n: ok, blonde, I'm just going to take a shower, and we'll be right now, don't you want to call Ruby too?.

Yang: she's with her boyfriend better let them both have their time.

Y/n: Ok.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, then dress (favorite outfit, and main outfit), finishing getting dressed I go to where Yang is, she is playing Mortal combat, she turns off the playstation and we leave the house, and we head towards a diner where we always eat.

Narrator pov.

Narrator: well while the two have lunch, why don't I introduce the city?.

Nora: this is a good idea.

Narrator: well thank you Nora, *clear your throat*, we are in the city of Vale, a peaceful city, located among the worst cities to be an ordinary civilian, on one side we have gotham city, on the other we have New York, and next we have Metropolis, well this is the city where our history is passes, and where our protagonist lives, with his lovely (and hot) girlfriend, with his father, a retired "hero", here there are not many heroes, to tell the truth there are no heroes.

Nora: look they're leaving the diner, it's time to pull some chopsticks, well that's it, stay with the story, Goddess of Chaos leaving.

Your pov.

Yang: how strange, I swear I heard Nora's voice.

Y/n: I also heard, well I think it must be just our imagination, well what do you want to do now?.

Yang: how about if w-

Y/n: BEWARE YANG!!.

I run and grab Yang, and teleport away just in time to get rid of an explosion, then come more explosions so I start teleporting holding Yang, until I see who's causing the explosions, Green Goblin.

Yang: Thanks, but what the fuck is a Spiderman villain doing here?!.

Y/n: I don't know but we better get out of here soon.

Yang: but there must be people who need our help!.

Y/n: it's not my problem, let's leave soon!!

I start to walk away, but Yang refuses to leave the Place, I turn around and she's looking at me sadly, I feel bad.

Y/n: Ahhhhhh, damn!!!, alright blonde, but you have to get out of here now, I don't want you to get hurt ok?.

Yang: alright but be careful too ok sweetie.

Y/n: right!.

as Yang walks away I look around and see that a costume shop window is broken so I go there and grab a random mask and head towards where the explosion happened, there's a car on fire, and there's a person stuck in there, so i'll help you out.