Chapter 65. Marauders in a Pub ☾

A/N: I am sorry to everyone for leaving unnoticed and I know that you all are mad at me, I didn't plan on leaving the story but my exams came and my mom took my phone away, can you imagine like not having a phone for 20 days!? And I couldn't write on my laptop cuz my wattpad won't login there, I reported the problem but nobody responded like what! And I am really sorry guys, I missed you all so much, and now when I read the comments and my dms I feel so blessed that you cared so much, and FYI I am not Dead (or am I ) nor something happened to me, And again guys I am so sorry♥️

Warning! Non-canon pairings ahead! Also, some jokes and scenes may be suggestive. Parents, we highly recommend guidance

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Severus walked out to the back yard. It was the final day of the grounding, and he had asked Harry to do some weeding. Draco had cleaned the bathrooms, or otherwise Severus would have had him helping. The dark man smirked. He was more than ready to give the students back their freedom. Three bored teens could drive any man up a wall. He appreciated the fact that out of the three, Harry had remained the quietest. He had done all his chores without complaint and had completed his summer homework quickly.

As Severus came upon the gardens, a curious sight caught his eye. Harry seemed to be facing down toward the ground, and it sounded like he was hissing. Severus rolled his eyes; of course, Harry found a snake to talk to. He really should tell the boy to stop conversing with snakes so often. It usually caused people to get a wrong impression of him. However, he was surprised to find not a snake in his godson's hand, but a worm.

"Harry," Severus started gently, concern written on his face. "What are you doing?"

Harry looked up from his conversation.

"Well, I was looking at the worms that kept popping up from the ground, and I realized they look a lot like snakes. Like tiny, baby snakes. I was curious, so I tried to test out my hypothesis like you taught us in class…" Harry paused.

Severus stared. "So, you thought that because worms look like snakes, you could talk to worms?" He thought for a moment. "Did it work?"

Harry shook his head. "Nope." He placed the worm back in the dirt and continued to pull weeds.

Severus turned right around and walked back into the manor. He found Sirius when he arrived.

"We need a break."

Sirius smirked. "I agree, but I never thought I'd hear you say it first." He paused. "What happened?"

"Your godson is trying to talk to worms."

"Yep, that would do it," Sirius said, chuckling. "How about tonight, we go to a muggle pub?"

"A muggle pub?"

Sirius nodded. "Sure, I thought you were okay with them now. It would be better for your position as a spy, and…"

"No, I'm fine with muggles," Severus clarified. "But a pub?"

"I spent twelve years in Azkaban and three years as a dog. Yes, I want to go to a pub and look at girls."

"Are you sure you aren't doing this to keep one certain girl at arm's length?" Remus asked, popping into the kitchen.

Severus perked up. "Where did you come from?"

The other two marauders ignored him. "I do not have a 'certain' girl. I have many girls. That's my thing, don't you remember?"

Remus nodded. "Maybe because a certain girl was in diapers at the time." Sirius caught Remus in a headlock and began to give him a nugie.

Severus rolled his eyes. "I believe both of your love interests were in diapers at the time."