💘

DRIVE THROUGH THE RED LIGHTS
_____________________________________

The second he said he liked her back, she knew something was about to happen.

Without a word both of them leaned into a kiss, ignoring the food in front of them.
Their hands going crazy. It felt like they found their long-lost soulmate. 

He groaned in the kiss, moving his mouth to her neck. His hot breath against her heated skin. She could only let out a deep breath, making him smirk. She threw her head back while his hand sneakily moved to her lower back, supporting her.  She squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying the sensation. He felt her hands move around on his arms and chest, soon brushing around his waist and the waistband of his sweatpants. His hand moving from her lower back to her waist, squeezing her. 

They both stood up from the bar stools, where they were eating their food not so long ago. She kept on relishing in the feel of his lips on her neck, and his hands all over her body. While they were focusing on this, her hands started to slowly tug on the hem of his hoodie along with his shirt. It took her seconds to take off both layers in one swift move. When he was finally exposed, his toned abs exposed, he didn't hesitate and did the same to her, removing her top.

Frowning he looked at her chest and her bra. The fact that she still had her bra on, was pissing him off. Quickly reaching behind, on her back, unclasping her bra quickly. He threw it somewhere on the kitchen floor. 

Then he resumed his mission, kissing down her neck, to her collar bone. While he continued, they slowly started to move from the kitchen to the bedroom. He reached his hands down a little more and cupped her ass through her pants, causing her to let out another deep breath.

It didn't take long for them to take off their clothes, leaving them naked. An evil idea came to his mind as he reached into one of the drawers while she patiently waited on the bed.

He took out an egg-shaped toy with a smirk. She just watched him as he came back to bed. He slowly moved in between her legs and after starting the toy, he placed it on her clit but soon moving it a little lower. He placed his fingertips so they were settled right at her clit and started circling it with his pointer finger, enjoying the noises it was causing her to make.

Of course, the sight of her got him impossibly hard but he decided to wait.

"Do you like when I do that, hm?"

He asked softly while his hand started to slowly move in circles, hitting her favorite spots. 

"Yes-fuck yes." 

She stumbled, swimming in pleasure he was making her feel. He knew what he was doing very well. He watched her as she arched her back, making him smirk, pushing the vibrator deeper into her. 

"What if I fucked you right now?" 

He asked with his eyes sparkling. She could only hum as a yes. As soon as he heard her answer, he shook his head with a slight-devilish laugh.

"Oh no, baby I can do this day and night. We gonna do it all day and night."

He said and hovered over her, lightly kissing her collar bone and neck. His other hand slowly moving around, touching her body. As he kissed and rubbed her she let out a soft moan. Encouraged, he trailed kisses back down her stomach, his hot breath hitting her skin from time to time. He then trailed kisses up her inner thigh, and her muscles tensed even more than before. 

She managed to sit up and run her hand from his chest down his stomach. He panted as she looked up at him, their eyes meeting, and began to feel his hard and pulsing member.  She kissed the tip and slowly rubbed and caressed, making him let out a slight moan. She began to suck and took him all the way in.

Her body getting weak, she laid back in the soft bed. His eyes wandering around, full of lust. That's when she readily opened her legs, allowing him to get a better view of her. He sighed deeply, knowing that he lost this battle.

He quickly stationed himself over her, and without hesitation plunged in. She let out a gasp, her hands grasping his toned biceps.

 "So...tight...But so warm." 

He breathed out, thrusting with all his strength. Her warmth around him, tight, wet, soft, all of that at once made him groan. He thrust with everything he had trying to get in deeper, farther. Their bodies getting sweatier with every second. 

After some time, him thrusting into her, she tightened her legs around his waist, and with one swift move, she pulled him to the side. Pulling herself up, making her in control now.

"It's my time to drive."

She said with a little giggle. He couldn't help himself, grasping her hips and thrusting up and up, she came down with force. Over and over again, harder and harder, to try and get in deeper. His entire shaft, surrounded by her tightness, yet he still felt as if this wasn't enough. 

Once again they switched, him pushing her on her back and pushing her legs up so he could go deeper than before. Moans and gasps filled the air as the two tried to fill their need. They were both so close to breaking, spilling over, going over that long-awaited cliff. So close, yet so far.

Her hands traveling from his biceps- to his back, until she reached his hair. She could feel her every muscle shake. 

Finally, they couldn't hold it anymore. The room was filled with their moans as both of them finally came, her back arching as she cried out his name. He could feel every inch of his body release.

They were resting in bed for a while untill she got up and walked to the bathroom. His eyes fixed onto her while biting his lip.

As soon as he heard the water running, he decided to follow her inside. When he walked inside, a smirk appeared on his face as he entered the shower. She was already there. When she saw him, she moved to the side a little.

With a smirk still on his face, he mashed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed him back, him running his hands through my already soapy hair. He planted kisses down my neck, trailing down and up my stomach. His interest became my neck where he pause to bite me, giving me a hickey. 

By now both of us were completely soaked. The warm water running down our bodies. He pulled me up against him tightly, so I could feel his hard abs and dick.

He pushed me onto the cold tiles behind me as his hands moved slowly down my body. I threw myself deeper into his embrace as we started snogging. He tooks my breasts in his warm hands and started massaging circles around my nipples, which resulted in me arching my back.

He pulled away a bit and moved down to my chest. He took one breast in his mouth, and started rubbing the other with his thumb. His tongue sent shivers down my spine, and I could feel my vagina was throbbing with excitement.

 When he got distracted, I pushed him up against the wall. Taking my time trailing down his body, planting kisses on his thighs. He moaned as I moved my mouth closer to his dick while looking up at him.

I took him in my mouth, gathering as much saliva as I could and using my tongue to make sure every inch of his large dick was covered, massaging him with my tongue. With a slight smirk i kissed his dick and got up. 

He grabbed me by my waist tightly and out of nowhere he spun me around and bent me over. My feet stumbling over so i could push my hands on the wall for support.

He continued thrusting into me like there's no tomorrow, until I had another best orgasm in my life and came around him. When he pulled out, his dick dripping with my juices, he came onto the shower floor. The running water cleaning it off imidiately.

He spun me around to face him again and gave me a big kiss. Pulling away he looked into my eyes and said.

"I love you."