13

It's been three weeks since, RT join as PA of sk and they feel different for each other. RT start liking him or may be love. SKs situation is also the same as RT, by seeing her behaviour the way she put others before her, made her special in the eyes of SK. SK was  tense bcz of his mom selected a girl for his marriage and most imp his insecurity about his age gap between RT and him.

Back to story.

RT was arranging the file in SK cabin, there is big shelf for file in his cabin. But she unable to rich there. She has always wear simple kurti plazo I'm mean she used wear westner dress also but for office she only choose  kurtis, and Indian dress. SK never saw her in any westner outfit till. But he find it beautiful. Today there is a celebration for ganesh puja in there so everyone wears traditional dress like for boys kurta and for saree girls so she is wear Pink colour saree with light make-up and heavy earing.

RT was still trying to reach the upper shelf but but didn't succeed so she decided to use chairs and SK still not yet come to office.

RT take the chair and stand on it. But u know in the office what kind of chair we use, so as far as she successfully stands on it the chair that started moving bcz of their wheels. RT was about to fell on ground but no someone has pulled her from her waist and land on near by couch. That person non other than our hero😅. She closed her eye due sudden moment.

SK just stunned by her beauty bcz of saree she look more beautiful than usual n both are didn't realise that sk hold by her bare waist bcz of saree. Their eyes locked with each other they didn't even blink n their lips are just a centimetres away. SK was about to her kiss as he closed the distance between their lips. Now their brush to each other they are about to go for a real kiss n than his mobile ring. They back in reality n realise what they are about to do n doing they both get embarrassed. By Now RTs eye filled with tear. Bcz never in her life she get close to any boy(she has some past but even she never this much closed to anyone. She try to stant but fall in him and this time their lip directly make contact.

They both socked yet embarrassed still feel butterfly 🦋 in their stomach. Bcz this new feeling for both(yes guys SK don't have any kind relationship before u know what I mean).

SK helps her to stand properly they don't make any eye contact but RT's tear fell on SK hand by then he realised that she was crying.

He was about to say something but she run way before he could say anything.

SK didn't move from his place just thinking about sudden moment he never feel something like this before. No he just wants to kiss her more n more after all this is his first kiss, but one thing has disturb him that why she crying. Is she didn't feel the same, is she had bf, is hate him after this there many more questions in his mind

RT rush to washroom n Start crying it's her first kiss n she loose it to her boss, what he will think of me a some kind of desperate wh*r*. She cry more than one hour n she doesn't have guts to face SK now so she goes to romit cabin it's her also n told to handle today everything as she doesn't feel well.

U can take leave said romit.

No I can manage I mean I can work here by seeting, she said.

No no I can't take a risk about my sister health so take a leave today okey said romit.

No but now u r going to listen me or I will not talk to u.

Ok sir bhai. But after one hour I going home I have to meet my dad I have tiffin as he has some work in bank so he directy went.

Ok but not more than now smile (Romit also impressed by her kind nature she always use bhai word for him so he decided to treat her as he real sister bcz he don't have any n he knows about her father n meet him they are like family now, I know guys in corporate world only we are competitors with each other but some people not like that)

After one hour she left, romit inform sk about her leave n sk understand that she don't want to face him so he will give her space he also don't want to her now bcz they both are embarrassed.

Thank you for reading ❤️