naegami "you're ticklish?"

Warning:
Female Byakuya
Trans male Makoto
Slight OOC as I haven't watched all of season 1
Makoto is just wearing his normal clothes minus shoes-
Byakuya outfit

Warning: Female Byakuya Trans male Makoto Slight OOC as I haven't watched all of season 1Makoto is just wearing his normal clothes minus shoes-Byakuya outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at his girlfriend, Makoto suddenly smiled. The girl was obviously tired but refused to sleep, so he took another route.

Sneaking up behind the blond, he took a moment to look at her. She had finally taken off her makeup, leaving her freckles on display, and her hair was out of its normal bun, leaving it pooling around her face, , her neck and ears, and then down to her waist.

The bags under her eyes were a shocking contrast compared her icy blue eyes and pale skin.

Frowning, Makoto was worried on how tired she was. She always knew when someone was behind her, and this was worrying.

Quickly picking up the blond, he held her bridal style.

She shrieked.

"WHAT-"

She widened her eyes as she realized who was holding her.

"You peasant! Put me down!!!!!"

Watching the girl struggle, Makoto tightened his hold with one hand and with the other put it over her mouth.

She was surprisingly calming down, not soothing Makotos worries.

"Calm down. I'm worried for your health and you need to sleep."

She glared harder, making him almost stop.

Key word: almost.

Putting the hand he put on her mouth on her waist, he held softly but firmly.

She giggled but then slapped a hand over her mouth, looking mortified and her nose and cheeks becoming red.

Makotos eyes went wide and he grinned.

"You're ticklish?"

The red became darker.

"N-no-"

The blond was cut off by him wiggling his fingers.

She squealed.

"HAHA- NO! STOP!!!!"

Makoto started to laugh as tears started forming around her eyes as she laughed.

"HAHAHAHA"

"I'll stop if you go to sleep~"

"F-FINE"

Makoto stoped, smiling as she became flushed and panted.

"Well, come on! Let's take a bath!~"

Her face became redder.