smile for you

warnings? :depression, suicidal thoughts (tell me if I missed any<3) COVER ART NOT MINE!!

tommy had became depressed during all of the wars and has not smiled since then, even the ones who betrayed him tried to atleast make him grin. Yet It hurt tommy even more to know their faking they're affection towards him. the one person who stuck by his side the whole time... The one who Always knew how to make Tommy happy during the worst nights.. ranboo..

Tommy pov:

i was sat on my couch watching the rain depressingly pour down outside, I hated living like this, feeling so useless feeling like giving up 20 4 7 I've put up with everyone's bullsh!t for too long now.. I Done the only reasonable thing at that time and called ranboo and asked him to come round. He was the only one that stuck by my side in the darkest times and If I'm honest.. I love him, it hurts to think about love but I know I can't hide from my own feelings forever.

I heard a knock at the door, I opened it to see ranboo holding an umbrella over his head

"you coming in.?" I asked questioning him "o-oh uh yeah sorry-" ranboo said stuttering abit 'hes so pretty dang..Nono nononono stop tommy' I thought to myself, we decided to play a game of checkers, me making the first move instantly destroying one of ranboos counters "wow, you kinda trash boo" I said sarcastically "shut up tomathy" ranboo replied sassily, I let out a small grin, realising. I changed straight back to a normal expression.

"LETS FUCKING GOOOO" I screamed while smiling A bunch
ranboo looked at me lovingly "I love your smile toms, it's so pretty" ranboo gently spoke
"I'll smile for you." I responded

(AWW..... Simp.)

why hello there children, here is your daily snack: 🍓🍒🍎🍉🍇🍍🍌🍋🍈🍅🍐🥚🍞🥨🍔🍤🥟🍛🍚🍺🍿🍺🥃🍽️. Enjoy
words: 344<3