4. 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤)

Requested By:- JasmineRied
Hope you like it.💜

Author's POV:

"Mrs. Jeon, we have arrived."

"Thank you, uncle Ben. And I think I told that you can call me by my name."

"I will call you by your name from the next time then."

"You always tell me that." Uncle ben laughed at Y/n's fake angry face. She pouted and walked inside the mansion.

"Where did you go after college?"
Y/n flinched suddenly after hearing his voice. She looked at her husband who is sitting on the sofa while manspreading. Her husband, Jeon Jungkook looked at her with his dominating eyes.

It has been three months since they got married. They don't even talk properly since their marriage was arranged and cherry on top, those tattoos and piercings on his eyebrow and lips, all of this makes her scare a lot.

Y/n gulped in nervous and licked her dry lips. She gripped her bag more tightly feeling scared which didn't go unnoticed by her husband. And why wouldn't Y/n be afraid of her husband? He is 8 years older than her when she is only 19. Also that poor girl never talked with a male other than her uncle comfortably.

"Umm...I went to my friend's house because of group project. That's why I'm late."

Jungkook got up from the sofa and walked towards her. Y/n looked down and bite her lips. She was feeling intimidating. Jungkook stood in front of her and grabbed her chin making her look at him. His jaw clenched after looking at her doe eyes. He wanted nothing more than just to claim and marked her. How much he wants to make her moan his name when he will give her pleasure. But not now...not until he complete his unfinish work. After that, noone can take her away from him.

Looking at his face, Y/n thought that maybe he was very angry. He started rubbing her lips but his mind was elsewhere. Only if Y/n had known what he was thinking, she would've run away.

"Umm...Jungkook...?"

He shook his head, wanted to get rid of his thoughts or he don't know what he will do right now. He took a step back while Y/n internally sighed in relief. She practically ran towards their room after seeing him looking another way.

My little Y/n, just wait for some days then you will be mine. All mine.

🌹

Y/n's POV:

Right now, I'm cooking bibimbap, bulgogi and fried rice. Jungkook likes to eat dish which is made by me. I literally make three times meal since he doesn't like to eat food which is made by maid or any other person.

"Why did he come so early today? He always come after evening." I murmured.

"So, you don't want me to come early?" I can feel my body stiffen because of his closeness.

I turned around and gasped, seeing him this much close. He leaned more closer staring at me almost touching my lips. I put my hands on his naked chest to keep some distance.

"We should sit. The food is ready." He chuckled still staring at me. I want to cry. I don't want to stay with him. I don't feel comfortable around him. I just feel those weird vibes coming from him. He took some step back and went to the dining room. I sighed and took all the dishes in the dining room.

I jumped on the bed after eating and showering. Still my stomach is growling telling me to eat something. How can I eat properly when he always stared me with his dark eyes...just how can I?