...And Acceptance.

Your POV
.....
Then, loud music started playing from inside of the room.

It must've been Daniel.

I looked inside through the door.

It was him, jumping on a bed with music playing on the TV.

Sean pulled away from me, "Let me see your phone. You go ahead and go in."

"What are you gonna do with the phones?" I asked, handing him mine.

"Throw em in the ocean."

I grabbed Sean's arm before going inside, and wiped his eyes with his hoodie sleeve. Then wiped mine.

"Alright," He smiled a little, "This shouldn't take long, just head on inside and deal with him for a second."

I let go of Sean and walked inside to see Daniel jumping on the bed, and Mushroom on the floor, jumping and barking.

<<< Play Music >>>

The song seemed oddly familiar. The song that was in Guitar Fighter! The day I beat Sean and Daniel so horribly, they hate it every time I mention the game to them.

I smiled at the memory, and I smiled at seeing Daniel so happy.

"You guys remember that song?" Daniel bounced on the bed.

"Yeah the level on Guitar Fighter I absolutely destroyed you guys in?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sean looked into the room from behind me.

"Shut up, (Y/N), you cheated! Come on guys, dance!"
Daniel continued dancing on the bed while Sean walked in.

"Man, I can't-"

"Don't beeee laaaammeee," I smiled, taking Sean's hands and began dancing next to the bed.

He eventually rolled his eyes, and started dancing with me.

Then, we got on the bed, grabbed Daniel's hands, and began jumping in circles.

"I'll always remember when I kicked your asses that day."

"You know, (Y/N)," Sean shouted over the music, " I feel like it wouldn't be such a problem if you didn't mention it every second!"

"Yeah!" Daniel joined in, "We don't care that you cheated!"

"But it was hilarious! And I didn't cheat, for the last time. I'm just better."

"A damn lie." Sean narrowed his eyes while still dancing.

"Hey! Why don't we pretend like we're playing!" Daniel proposed.

"So I can beat you guys in my imagination too? Bet," I jumped off of the bed and began jumping next to Mushroom, holding my fake guitar made out of air.

Sean jumped off of the bed too, and stood by the window, also holding a guitar made of air. Then the chorus of the song came on.