COMIC SANS/PAPYRUS/COMIC PAPYRUS MUAHAHAHAHA

comic sans is like the best font ever. it goes with all graphics for any purpose, genre, etc. it can give off any vibe whether it is happy and cheery or evil and satanic. it works best with colors like red and black. it also goes well with neon green and yellow, but red and black work best. 

for some reason, everyone hates it, but you have to agree that it is the best font in the whole wide world because everyone has used it at least once. here is how it goes with every genre:

teen fic: it's round and simple shape gives a happy and bubbly feel about the story. unlike lame fonts, for example, coolvetica and hanging letters, it is unique and doesn't look like the common fonts "arial" and "times new roman."

sci fi:. sci fi is all about the future where there are robots, really techy computers, etc.  the font was made by Vincent Connare from microsoft which is a tech and software company.

horror: comic sans has those mysterious curves no one knows why it has. it looks in between marker type lettering and some strange smudging. the curves are very intriguing and therefore scary.

historical: comic sans is an old font. 'nuff said.

humor: people think it's funny to make fun of comic sans. it is also funny that this font has a lot of haters. just using this font or seeing it makes people laugh. 

fan fiction: just like 1D, comic sans has millions of haters as well as millions of fans. 

fantasy: you can only imagine a more beautiful font.

vampire: it is like the neck and shoulders which are really round and weirdly shaped. It isn't perfectly shaped, just like comic sans.

werewolf: we see this font in something every full moon. and there are/have been a lot of full moons.

paranormal: comic sans is a scary font to designers and seem like a horrible mistake. like most books about ghost shit.

action: there has been a lot of action in people trying to ban comic sans, but also many people who want to protect comic sans from being banished.

adventure: it's a fun font that you can take adventurous journeys around your graphic making journy!!!111

chicklit: this font is filled with a bunch of graphic designers sad, disapointed tears just like when you read chick lit.

classics: a classic, well known, amazingly designed font that you will love for classics like 'moby's dick', 'the three musky leers from assholes', 'your dick twists!?!!!?!', 'of rice and chen,' to kill a mockingjay,' etc.

general fiction: idk. didn't this used to be adult or mature fiction or some shiz where they typed mature stories? it was meh main porn hub but in reading form. damn it. MEATBALL. DUDE. WHY DID YOU TYPE THAT. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. i did not say anything. 

mystery/thriller: it takes you on an amazing journey through all it's lines of up and down wit all the curves. it's a mystery why the font is so curvey.

non-fiction: dafaq is dis? oh... so it um... that fact that it's a handwritten font is what makes it totally real and um... real events, people and experiences. The genre includes (but is not limited to) memoirs, travelogues, biographies, and business advice. which is what i go to smashwords.com for. yeah, no thanks ^.^ also it's a real font that exists in real life.

poetry: it makes you feel so connected with the words and it feels handwritten.

random: slap it everywhere in a beautiful rainbow to make it random! like my rainbow comic sans icon!!!!111!! also there's a comic sans song like how random is that??/?????///? it's in the video section by the way.

romance: it shows all the bumps and curves that are just.... beautiful. plus you learn to love it or hate it...depending on the romance story you're reading.

short story: comic sans is straight to the point and literally beautiful. i see you got lazy, lauren...well, basically, it is simple yet intriguing. 

spiritual: it digs deap into your soul and just grips/gets to you. 

now papyrus is just so beautiful that it cannot be explained. especially, their child comic papyrus. like you can't beat that. we have a picture of dear little comic papyrus at the top.