Alternate Ending

Hinata's POV

Dear Diary

Tobio recovered! It's been a few years maybe more but he recovered! I got a call from Tobio's mom during University class just today, and when I said I bolted out of class, I bolted out of class. I immediately headed for the hospital which was only around a 10 - 15 mins run from my Uni. Bless my mom for picking this one. (And bless me for actually being able to get in). Even if Karasuno is in the past now, I still couldn't (and wouldn't) forget about Tobio. When I got to Tobio's room, his mom and sister were already there but I didn't care the slightest. I almost jumped on top of Tobio to hug him and congratulate him for getting through the harshness of cancer. But his mom stopped me before I actually jumped onto him, although I did still congratulate him. Before I could stop myself, my mouth was already moving. I told him everything he had missed. All the practices, Interhighs, Spring highs, the new members of the team when the third and second years left. Everything. He just smiled and nodded all the way through. Even if he was interested in the story, I think he was too tired to pay full attention. I don't blame him though, he just woke up. I didn't even notice Tobio's mom and sister walking out of the door while I was telling Tobio our story. I was too invested in getting Tobio up to date. How I am a part of a new team, how I still visit Karasuno. All about Saltyshima and Yamaguchi and Yachi-san, how they were doing. Of course the second years and the third years too. Although they aren't that young anymore. The third years are already proper adults and the second years are catching up to them. I told Tobio, everything I knew and remembered. 

"Shoyo slow down, my head isn't turning at the speed of your speaking," Tobio complains after a while. I playfully roll my eyes at his words. 

"Alright alright, okay so last story," 

That repeated for a few hours. Tobio complaining, me saying last story then telling him hundreds more. It felt good to be talking to him again.