|| 3. ||

TW:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TW:

-OBSESSION

-KILLING

--------

Start.

Readers POV

My alarm just went off, it's time to get ready and up for school. 'Sigh, I wish I could sleep in- Stupid me. I went to bed at 4 am knowing I had to wake up at 7!' I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I went out of my room and started changing and finished getting ready. 

I felt someone watching me.

'Creepy- Is someone actually watching me though!? They might've seen me naked- Kinda kinky- wait no stop lol.' I went to the kitchen and made some toast and put some (favorite jam) on it. I then heard a knock on my door and went to go open it. I saw tanjiro and nezuko there waiting. 

"Goodmorning Nezu and Tanji! Is it time to go now? Let me go say goodbye to skittles." Skittles is my new pet cat. When I got here, I had him so I decided to keep him around incase I get lonely. I don't have any family members due to an unknown sickness I found out. 

Us three started walking to the bus stop, the bus came and we went to school.

On the bus

"So like, how are you guys? Did you sleep alright?" I asked, they replied with a mhm or an yes. They both said thank you after though, such cuties! 

We arrived at the school and went to classes. The day went by and it was time for lunch.

"HEY Y/N! OVER HERE!" Nezu called out to me. I walked over to them with my lunch tray. I'm so glad I didn't have detention. That would be annoying. 

'No fair! I wanted to say that to y/n...' Tanjiro thought while pouting slightly. 

"Hey m/n! Let's fight!" Inosuke annouced. I said okay and we started fighting. I kicked him in the no no spot right off the bat and he groaned.

'I knew that would work haha.' I thought proudly to myself while smirking. 

I helped Inosuke up and Zenitsu went to take him to the office. Our hands touched for a second.

Zenitsu was blushing right after that happened. I asked if he was okay and said he looked like a tomato. 

Afterwards, zenitsu hurried to the nurses office while carrying inosuke.

[ZENITSU IS STRONG IN THIS FANFIC]

I walked back to our lunch table and greeting kanao and aoi. I didn't get to greet them earlier due to inosuke and me 'fighting'. I finished my lunch just in time as the bell ringed. 

This is still the readers POV btw

'So..I have literature next.' 

I walked into the classroom and just sat at a  random seat. I saw the last person walked in and he saw all the seats were taken except the one besides me. He walked over and sat next to me. I grinned and said hello.