Oblivious (London x Shy! (Fem) Reader)

A/N this is based in season 2 episode 8 and 9 "Lost at Sea" part 1 and 2
_________________________________________Third person POV
Y/n was one of the smartest kids at her age, being sixteen and having already graduated high-school, she gets a job on the S.S. Tipton, working as Mr. Moseby's assistant. Over the past couple weeks, London had seemed to take a liking to her, and has tried to impress Y/n and get her attention with luxurious and overly-expensive outfits, but Y/n doesn't seem to quite get the hint that maybe, London doesn't want to be just friends. Will she confess her feelings when they get trapped on a deserted island together? Read and find out.
__________________________________________
London POV
Yay! New semester! Which means I get to see Y/n some more, I never get to see her often since she's always working for Mr.Moseby, but since we're still going to this stupid sea school, i'll get to see her everyday in class. Hey! That's... uhhhhh... I cant remember her name. "London!" She yelled. We ran toward each other,
"Heyyy...."
"Bailey?"
"No that's not it!"
"Oh- I got it, Baileyyy!"
"You remembered!"
We hugged and air kissed each other's cheeks.
"So, how've you been, did you get to see Y/n a lot~?"
"Ugh, no, we've barely been able to hang out since she's always busy being Mr. Moseby's assistant. Anyway, is that Cody?" I pointed to him when I saw him on top of the stairs with Zack, he and Bailey waved at each other, "I think he got taller, *Gasp*, I can stop slouching!". We both started squealing. Zack and Cody came down the stairs. All of us hugged and Cody went to Bailey excitedly while Zack went to go find Woody. I darted my eyes around the ship looking for Y/n, when I finally spotted her she was on her she was drinking a smoothie with her headphones in, she must be on one of her day offs. I walked over to her, "Hey Y/n!" She turned to me and rushed to take her headphones off.
"Oh- Hi London!"
"You wanna come help me put some of my wardrobe somewhere? They won't fit in my closet."
"Uh- sure just lemme get my bag from my room"
*Time skip to when they're all in the emergency life boat and woody pushes the button*
Third person POV
"One...two...three!"
They all lift up the tarp of the boat, they see the ship sailing far away from them, they all scream in panic except Y/n, being the only level-headed one about this.
"PAN-PAN, PAN-PAN!"
"Cody! This is no time to start cooking!"
Then Y/n buts in, "No, London, "pan-pan" is a French term used in place of mayday to indicate an urgent situation that poses no immediate danger to anyone's life."
"Oh he's in danger all right!" Zack says angrily. Cody then walks to the front of the raft, "Ok, everyone put on your life vests.". Everyone gets them out and puts them on, except for London who looks at it in disgust. "I'd rather die than wear this" She said distastefully. Bailey then tries to persuade her to put the vest on, "Y'know, I bet Y/n'll like if you put it on~." London looks at Y/n, then turns around and hurries to put the vest on. Once everyone put them on, Cody starts to speak again.
"Okay, now i'm sure all of you recall from your Seven Seas High student manual, each lifeboat is equipped with an x-13 emergency kit, containing a generator to keep the lights going, survival equipment, and food."
They pull out the emergency kit, and Zack opens it and pulls out a flare gun. They then start arguing about whether to read the instructions or just shoot it towards the ship, London takes the gun, but everyone else's hands were on it, so they weighed her down and shot the flare into the water.
"You we're supposed to fire it up!" Cody whines.
"How do you know? You haven't read the instructions yet!" Zack says mockingly. Y/n then sighs and puts her headphones on and listens to her playlist.
Y/n POV
Oh man, we're trapped on a life boat in the middle of the ocean. Well, at least i grabbed my bag before I went with London, I always bring extra clothes and body products just incase something happens, like getting trapped on a lifeboat with your crush who you're too scared to admit your feelings to, for example. I mean, this might be my only chance to tell London how I feel about her, but what if she doesn't feel the same and we have to be awkward round each other till we get rescued, if we get rescued, oh well, you'll never know until you find out.
*Time skip to when they sail north or sum*
London POV
I wait till we're all asleep and I crawl over to Y/n. I shake her shoulder a bit and wait, she opens her eyes after a few seconds and looks at me, confused. "Hi London, why're you up?"
"Well, uhm, I wanted to tell you something important."
"What is it London?"
"Well, what I wanted to tell you is that... I like you."
"Wait, do you mean as in a 'more-than-friends' type of like?"
"Y-yeah, is that...okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, totally, absolutely I-I like you too, like a lot"
We both inched towards each other until we were centimeters apart. The waves shook the boat a bit, causing me to launch forward and kiss Y/n, we stayed there for a bit. We slowly pulled away, and opened our eyes, smiling lightly at each other, we go in for a second kiss.
Third Person POV
Everyone woke up groaning, "I haven't been this cramped since Mom tried to save a buck by sneaking us into the safari park under the backseat." Zack groans. "This isn't cramped, cramped is when you fall into the hay bailer, and spend the next two weeks shaped like a box." Cody looks around, "Wait, where are London and Y/n?" They all look over to the end of the boat as they see Y/n and London making out. They all gasp, as the two separate they look at the others, smiling and blushing. Bailey is the first one to speak, "Awww~, you guys got together!", Zack then buts in, "Ugh, finally! I was wondering when's it'd happen. Woody, you owe me ten bucks." "Aww, man, I was so sure it was gonna be tomorrow!" Y/n looks at them annoyed, "You guys bet on when we'd get together?"
"Mhm" They said at the same time. London rolls her eyes and continued to kiss Y/n, and then they got rescued and lived happily ever after :) (sorry i got lazy.).