Chapter 1

Dragonborn POV
HEY! WAIT! DRAGONBORN! Finally I caught up to you, thank you so much for saving morthal from that dragon attack. I know that the town guards don't express appreciation very well but I wanted you to know you have my gratitude at least,
I appreciate that thank you, I should really get going now, I said as I started to walk away.
Bandits, dragons, worshipers, wolves.
They all attack me, don't get me wrong I really like that I have this purpose in life and that I'm not just useless but I've been doing this for over a year I just want to settle down with someone. I just realized I have been talking to myself the whole walk to solitude, for once no one attacked me. Sometimes I forget how peaceful the roads can be, without all of this fighting. Finally! I say as I walk up to the solitude gates, I need a drink and some sleep.
THE NEXT DAY

GISLIS POV
As I walk outside me and Erikurs house I suddenly spot the Dragonborn, I wonder what her name actually is though? Everyone I know calls her just the Dragonborn, it seems like no one every actually says her name.
As I'm thinking this suddenly erikur suddenly comes out and starts heading on his way to the blue Palace. Sometimes I don't know how we're even related as I walk away the Dragonborn suddenly approaches me and asked me some questions asked me these questions about him and me and as I always do because I just feel like I'm a second to Erikur all the time.
I looked away for 2 seconds and suddenly the Dragonborn is gone.
But it's not like I care, she probably only approached me to ask about Erikure.
Dragonborn's POV
As I was talking to gisli she looked away for 2 seconds and I got nervous and left, I may be the Dragonborn but with what I was thinking about asking her, I just got nervous and left.
She's always so envious of Erikure she never seems to be truly happy and I just wish I could make her happy.
The only reason I'm really even here in solitude is to try and talk to her, I mean I know she can be bitter sometimes but I think if I can get past that maybe she is a sweet or nice woman.