Shes a, Shes a lady | 1

( please correct me if i say something wrong!! )

Fret couldn't really hide much of his feelings, but did what he could. he knew rindo enough to believe that, well. Rindo was into women. or thats what he assumed, he couldn't exactly tell what the other was. sexuality wise of course. Fret was never one to assume, but. he was one to run away from his feelings, he could never express them. which is always what made him too late to confess to anyone he loved. Fret never could of predicted he would of fallen in love with someone as pretty.. as nice... as rindo.

though, he's never going to admit it, he's too scared. and honestly, who wouldnt be? rindo was unpredictable, it could be a yes or no. Either really harsh or really soft. Fret wasnt prepared for irreversible damage on his heart if he just confessed and got a harsh rejection. though, he'd understand perfectly. he loves rindo, wanting the best for him. he wouldnt push it. if Rindos into shoka or that girl at the coffee shop, then he'd just let him go.

Purple hues fixed onto the last box as he set it on the table. "thanks for the help shokie!" The brunet smiled a bit, taking out his wallet with some money in it. his eyes fixated onto the picture of him, nagi and Rindo in a group photo, doing poses for that one mission. a small giggle escaping his lips. 'he was so timid about it. its adorable.' he pulled out 20 yen and gave it to her. "ah, much obliged." shoka took it , setting it in her back jean pocket.

Curious, she approached him. her pale gray eyes fixed onto the wallet. "you only seemed to have opened it halfway, are you perhaps hiding something?" arms behind her back, she leaned forward. this made fret jolt a bit, his eyes widening softly. This wasnt good! what if shoka had the same feelings for rindo and got jealous over the fact that fret also had feelings for him?! he groaned a bit internally. "eh? no, no i'm not. honest." he scratched the back of his neck a bit, laughing gently. to tell the truth, he was terrified. he knew what shoka could do and honestly, he didn't want to get hurt. so its better for him if he kept quiet, you know?

"Fret, if theres something on your mind, you can tell me." she frowned, putting a hand on his shoulder. if it was that easy, he'd be with rindo right now. holding him tightly to his chest and brushing his hair with his hands. it would be romantic. or maybe not, who knows? he clasped his hands together. "lets go get some curry! i heard there's a new place in town for it!" he grinned cheekily, changing the subject in hopes to throw her off of it. there was no way he could tell Her . this definitely pissed her off in a way but she didnt show it. "... fine, maybe we can invite rindo and nagi as well." she pulled out her phone.

Frets eyes watered slightly, but he didnt let her see that.

"... maybe nothing'll happen."

Line without a hook || FRINDOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara