(This takes place in 2020 except COViD dont exist)

Have you ever wished you could build a time machine and go back to your past. i wish i could, just so i could have one more moment of happiness, even if it was just for 1 minute it would make my life better. 

*10 years ago*

dear diary, 

we were just at the park earlier today.

i wanted to leave.

but they weren't there.

my mom, dad, brother and sister.

they were gone.

i was alone.

nobody to help me.

i didnt see anyone.

they never came back.

i stayed for hours, sitting under a tree, crying.

i saw people play at the park and walk right by me.

nobody noticed.

nobody saw the little 9 year old boy sitting under a tree crying.

it became night and i wanted to walk home.

i got there and looked through the window

they were all there.

watching a movie on the couch and eating popcorn.

laughing.

i ran away.

then the cops found me.

they sent me to an adoption agency.

the kids here are very rude.

bye diary,

Zach Herron.

*now*

i never got adopted. everyone called me a piece of useless shit. eventually on the adoption days, i didnt even go to the bottom floor, i stayed at the top in my shared room with 7 other boys that bullied me and pranked me all the time. i played guitar and sang sometimes but everyone said my guitar skills sucked and my singing was so bad it would rot their brains and break their eardrums.

there was one kid named Jack that i kinda liked, just something about him, he was super nice to me and he was the one person that i trusted and- the one person that actually cared about me and the one person that kept me alive. i was going to kill myself just like everyone else said i should do, but then Jack came along. he helped me out a bit. but then he got adopted when we were 12.

 but then he got adopted when we were 12

this is him when i met him.

and then theres me when we met...

i look like a little piece of garbage that someone just left in the middle of nowhere

well thats what i am anyways...

im currently sitting in my very small apartment and i think i should go to the store and buy more food.

i grabbed my car keys and walked out the door.

i got into my car and drove to Costco.

*my thoughts*

im gonna grab cookies, marshmalows, chocolate, ice cream, and... well i guess i should buy some real food. 

i go to the beer section and buy a bunch, then i go to the place that they sell meat and grab some chicken and ham.

then i go get the candy...

looking at the cookies, at the corner of my eye i see someone.. two people, one little girl and a man with bleached hair and a very framiliar face. whatever, its just two happy people living the best life with eachother. im guessing its father and daughter.

i turn over to grab marshmallows then suddenly, i feel pressure in my chest and my ears start ringing really loud.. i dropped my basket of stuff, the beer smashing on the ground. i closed my eyes tight and let out a painful grunt. i fell over and felt shards of glass going into my head and back. 

the whole world suddenly went black..