favorite music artist

GINNY:
Britney Spears. You really love her songs and she inspires you so much, you're very addicted to her.
Question, what's your fav song from Britney? Mine is Toxic and Baby One More Time.

GEORGIA:
Beyoncé. You really love her songs and her style, you got addicted to her songs when you listen to Crazy In Love.
Question, what's your fav song from Beyoncé?
Mine is Halo and Run The World

MAXINE:
Michael Jackson. You really love his songs and you love how he loves his fans more than anything. You were very upset when you heard that he died.
Question, what's your fav song from Michael?
Mine is The Way You Make Me Feel and Dirty Diana

MARCUS:
Bruno Mars. You really love his songs and you love his style of clothing. You brought a poster of him, his albums, and three shirts of his face
Question, what's your fav song from Bruno?
Mine is When I Was Your Man

ABBY:
Adele. You really love her songs and you love how she sings about her feelings. You brought her albums and two shirts of her face.
Question, what's your fav song from Adele?
Mine is Rolling In The Deep

NORAH:
Selena Quintanilla. You really love her songs and you love how sweet she is. You watch her interviews on YouTube, you brought her albums and five shirts of her face. You were very upset when you heard she died.
Question, what's your fav song from Selena?
Mine is Bidi Bidi Bom Bom

ZION:
Aaliyah. You really love her songs and you love her personality. You find it interesting. You brought her babygirl merch, her albums and four shirts of her face. You were very upset when you heard she died.
Question, what's your fav song from Aaliyah?
Mine is Are You That Somebody and The One I Gave My Heart To