The clips(pt 2)

... then he asked if i could do him a favour then told me to meet him at his apartment, so i went to his place and he gave me a box he told me to open it , i slowly opend the lid of the box that seemed to be like a painted shoe box and saw ,a massage gun? Wait no thats A VIBRTOR?! Damn i never knew he was that rich because that was a proper branded one. He then walked over to a weird shaped thing with a sheet over it and ripped the sheet off ,it was some kind of weird machine , I asked him what it did and he said "did you bring the water bottle?"  " yeah why" I said shyly ,"well *picks the bottle up and puts it in the machine " when I'm  not there you put it in flick the on switch and choose a speed then it will do the work for you! *cute giggle* make sure to send the clips though!" He said as if he was a cute anime waifu "don't worry I will!" I replied.

Then with these new contraptions I headed home and set up the machine to test each speed, I positioned my self playing down then pulled my knees up my chest and opened my legs it felt, so very good is this what girls experience wait if I like this fors that make me ᵍᵃʸ " I thought nervously crap WHAT'LL MATTY THINK oh well I just wont tell him ? Any ways I started recording because I had been holding back my moans fornit so I kinda needed to and sent them to matt to post just as I packed up and had cleaned all the cum away my parents got home and still know nothing atleast I thought.