The king is back 1 😏

This is suggested by @KatariaTanya7777. I hope u ll like it. So this is the 1 part

Ok now I m going to use short forms while writing dialogues
K-Kabir
An-Anupriya
Ar-Aryan
I-Ishani
A-Angre
D-Dadi
C-Chanchal chachi
R-Rudra chachu
S-Siya
V- Vansh/Vihaan
R- Riddhima

Same as show Kabir is accepted. Dadi and whole family finds riddhu to be depressed so they decide to make her marry Kabir.Kabir blackmailing riddhu that he will kill ishani's child and her going to vihaan same as show..

She was looking her reflection in the mirror. She was broken beyond repair. Her one mistake and she lost the only thing she owned. She don't want to marry Kabir but she can't let anything happen to her family. So she needs to do this. Don't know how but she has a faith that vihaan won't betray her. But she can't take a risk so she has a backup plan which can cause pain to the whole family but she can never be someone else.

R(smiling sadly) : Y r u crying? This is all ur mistake. If u had just confessed ur love to vansh then he would have been with u but u were scared bcoz of ur insecurities. And tht inspector used this against u and created misunderstandings between u and vansh. Sometimes I don't understand whether I should cry tht I lost my love, my husband or be angry tht he trusted a stranger and didn't even listen to his wife. (Crying)But alas I love him a lot 🥺.(Wiping her tears) Kabir if u think tht u r gonna marry me then let me be clear. I ll never let this happen. Either Vihaan or without him I ll escape this marriage. Bcoz Vansh Raisinghania apni cheeze battha nhi hai aur apni biwi toh hargiz nhi.

She closes her palms and holds the small bottle very close to her.

Anupriya comes to take her down
An(wicked smile) :Ch... Chi... Ch.. Riddhima.. U r so unlucky everytime u r crying in ur own marriage. But this time u r actually marrying a devil. My real son won't let u even breath peacefully. U ll cry each and every day

R: That time will say mummyji(stressing the word mummyji)

She takes riddhu to the wedding dias. Riddhu comes there like a dead person. Anyone can say that she is completely broken. All Raisinghanias feel sad seeing their chirpy and bubbly riddhu like this.

The pandit ji starts to recite the mantras. Riddhu glances towards the door each and very second but she only gets disappointed.

Now its time for pheras. Her hope is completely broken. Now she can't take any risk so she throws something in the agnikund and drinks the poison.

Voice: Yeh kya chal raha hai yaha?

Everyone gets shocked to hear the voice. They all know who it belongs to. For a second even riddhu doubts but then she remembers vansh committing suicide in front of her.

And then they see the owner of this voice standing as he owns this world. All are happy and overwhelmed to see their vansh except the mother son duo they r hell shocked.

Ishani and Angre smirk bcoz now the KING is back. Now no one can even imagine to hurt the QUEEN. Each person is gonna badly pay for it.

Vansh enters inside the mansion in his glory... VR style...His aura is radiating which is even scaring the family

Riddhu goes towards vansh and hugs him tightly. Vansh hugs her back.

R: How can u be so late Vihaan. Marriage would have been completed.

V(flirty way) : I m not late dollar biwi. I just made the perfect entry at the correct timing just as a hero. Waise bhi I m ur hero(winks)

Riddhima starts to cough: U r late vihaan. Just promise me u ll take care of my family and will not let anything happen to them. U ll consider them as ur own family. U can have as much money as u want but just don't ever let anything happen to them. And if u won't do so and try to betray anyone then trust me I have a backup tht will mess up ur life. 

V(a bit tensed) : What happened dollar biwi? R u not going to stay with me.( Playful smile) Wait r u afraid tht u won't be able to control urself if u r with me.

They broke the hug and Vihaan aka Vansh gets shocked to see blood coming out from his sweetheart's mouth.

V:Riddhima...What did u do?

All the Raisinghanias are shocked even anubir

Riddhima gave him a sad smile and she was unconscious in his arms.
Vansh felt his breathe stop. He was cursing himself for being late. He hates what all happened between them but he can never let her die. He cant even see her getting hurt.

V: Angre call the doctor.

Few mins later, the doctor arrived and he went to check riddhu.

Now vansh was back in his VR form. The VR whom everyone is afraid of is back. Well.. Well.. Well someone tried to harm his sweetheart.So he/she has to pay
Bcoz accd to him only he has the right to love her, harm her, scare her, etc.. Now tht person has to pay and even his sweetheart has to face a lot of things

Angre found poison bottle in the wedding dias and showed it to the family.
D: This all is happening bcoz of me.i forced her to marry Kabir. I knew that she only loves u but then also I did this. And so she tried to take her life.

V(tears in his eyes): No dadi it's not ur mistake. U were thinking abt her only.Dont worry everything will be fine.

Doctor comes out
V, I, A, Ar- How is she doctor?

Dr- Now she is better but she is not fine. This is not the first time she has tried to take her life. She has attempted a lot of time. She is in depression. She will again try to take her life. It's better u all try to bring her out from her depression or else u will lose her forever.

Whole family was shocked. They knew she wasn't able to handle vansh's death. But few days back they had seen her trying to cope with it. But now they learnt the reason behind the change in her behavior.

All Raisinghanias went back to their room. V, I, A took Dr to other room

V - Dr actually I wanted to ask.....
Secret conversation.....

Dr leaves from there.

I: Bhai she is not fine. She...
V: No ishani she is not that weak. She needs to face the result of her doings. Dhoka kitna bhi khoobsurat kyu na ho na toh voh mujhse maafi paega na daya
A: But bhai...
V- I told u both to be quiet. (Looking at riddhima) Now all those who have dared to betray VR will pay(with rage) Each and every person.

Wht was the conversation with the doctor?
Does vansh know the truth or not?
Is he going to harm riddhu bcoz of the misunderstandings between them?
Will vansh learn the truth before its too late or will he lose his love forever?

1191 words... hope u all will love it...

Signing off
Ash😘