Joining Tainamin.

Toad has always been considered to be kind and powerful. He became the ghost rider so he can save his sister from a incurable disease and he was willing to do whatever it takes to save her so the devil Mephistophiles offered him a deal. He offered Mephistophiles his soul in exchange for his sister's health to be restored. Toad agreed to the deal and that's how he ended up a ghost rider. And right now, Toad is on his motorcycle, riding to the city until he heard a woman screaming for help.

Woman: St-stay away!
Orc: I'm gonna have fun with you.
Toad: hey dirtbag!
Orc: who are you? Can't you see I'm busy?

Toad didn't appreciate that answer so he swung his chain at the orc and it bursts into flames.

Toad: one less mess to clean up.

The woman walked up to him and thanked him.

Woman: thank you for saving me. I would've been in trouble if you hadn't come.
Toad: my pleasure. Helping people is what I do. (It's the right thing to do. All for my sister and for my girlfriend Asagi. I'm willing to go beyond plus ultra and even further beyond for them.)

The woman left, knowing that the man who saved her will also be her coworker for Tainamin. Toad returned to his house where his girlfriend Asagi is waiting for him.

Asagi: welcome back dear.
Toad: hey babe.
Asagi: so what happened? Was another woman in trouble?
Toad: yeah. It was an orc that caused trouble.
Asagi: I knew it. Those things are everywhere.
Toad: just as long as you and Susie are safe, that's all that matters to me.
Asagi: um honey. There's something I need to talk to you about.
Toad: what's up babe?
Asagi: I wanna have a child.
Toad: well if that's what you want then I'm all for it.