The Psychic vampires

AMBIENT FEEDING:
This is the one way that the psychic vampires feed. It's relatively harmless and it's the least troublesome for them to do. Ambient energy can be absorbed through a light meditative state, by focusing on the energy patterns around you, you can draw the energies into yourself,and your own aura. An ambient feeding is typically done at a large public event like a cafetaria or at a social events. And it's basically when a psychic vampires sense the energy of a crowd and they feel the energy that is just floating around. So if the crowd is very pumped up, like at a concert and that's the type of energy that they will receive. So, if the crowd is more serious like a library, reserved or whatever, like a public class, then they get that type of flavour. So it really depends on that energy of the crowd with what energy they're going to be receiving from them. So they tend to focus on the energy floating around and draw the ambient or surrounding energy right into themselves.

DEEP FEEDING:
Deep feeding is the most profound way of feeding. It's a type of feeding that's only supposed to occur with the permission of energy donor, And someone who are willing to give their energy away. The psychic vampire reaches deep into the person's energy. As you would imagine, this is the type of deep energy feed which is typically performed in a private and intimate setting where the psychic vampire is literally feeding off the very essence of the energy donor. It is believed that the donor experiences a rush when they donate, but afterwards their natural defenses will be very low and the donor will feel very drained and tired eventually.