Chap 5.

Title: Ranks? I Don't Care About That.

There were three remaining tests and they were the average physical tests that you'd take, and it was nothing for you. You were flexible and used to work out before attending the school, so it doesn't bother your physical abilities.

And the tests came to an end, a depressing one for a certain person here. You observed him, Izuku Midoriya. He perhaps had a hard time, like his quirk was just brand new. As the "quiet kid" you notice every feature of each student, and Midoriya was the concerning one. You weren't in the place to speak concerning your rebirth into this dimension, seriously. But he reminds him of your old you.

Before you could think any more deeper, your stare was caught by the said male. Midoriya had looked your way, making you look at Aizawa, who was now standing still, holding a remote.

"Here are your results. So far, there's only two to three students that I'm currently proud of. It'll be a long year with me."

After Aizawa had spoke, he clicks the button of the remote. A hologram appears before all of you.

1st - M/n L/n
2nd - Momo Yaoyorozu
3rd - Shoto Todoroki
4th - Katsuki Bakugou
5th - Tenya Iida
6th - Fumikage Tokoyami
7th - Mezo Shoji
8th - Mashirao Ojiro
9th - Eijirou Kirishima
10th - Mina Ashido
11th - Ochako Uraraka
12th - Koji Koda
13th - Rikido Sato
14th - Tsuyu Asui
15th - Yuga Aoyama
16th - Hanta Sero
17th - Denki Kaminari
18th - Kyoka Jirou
19th - Minoru Mineta
2oth - Izuku Midoriya

You huff, feeling a tad bit proud of yourself. Before you could even inch a smile, a raging glare had been burning through your head. You awkwardly look at the ash blonde, who had his fists bawled and ready to pounce on you. You took your stare away from Katsuki, looking through the whole list, seeing Midoriya had ranked last. You sigh, looking at the frightened male.

Most of the class had done the same thing, feeling pity for the male. Before anyone spoke a word, Aizawa broke all the chances.

"I was kidding about the expelling topic. I only said that to push you all to your limits rather than treating the tests like some sort of game."

The class gasps in shock, complaining about the lie. You hear a low voice, thanking the lords for the opportunity. You chuckle in a sighing way, now being dismissed to the classroom.

After a few periods of studying some hero rules and laws, along with some normal studies you went by, lunch had reached it's time to shine. And for sure, you loved lunch. You enter the cafeteria to see a huge crowd, and a beautiful aroma of food. Before you could rush into line, you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder. You turn around and see Denki, a person who placed 17th on ranks.

"Tsk tsk, who knew that our Number one would be alone.. Come, let the experts give you an opportunity to eat with us."

"I completely agree Sergeant Kaminari, you mustn't let this slip away, uh.. What's your name again?"

"Ahh, his name is M/n, idiot!"

You kept silent and just nodded, your bright mood being swept away by a pervert, and a wanna-be Sergeant. They pulled you away, being abducted. They had ordered you a great choice of food honestly, and they weren't that bad. Even if they gave you special treatment as the number one in all the tests, you couldn't thank them much to your guilt.