2

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter❤️❤️ A lot of revelations to unfold slowly and steadily, so please keep calm and enjoy the chapters till then✨

A lot of revelations to unfold slowly and steadily, so please keep calm and enjoy the chapters till then✨

Tuesday:

"Nandu, princess get up. You'll get late for your meeting and then you'll complain about your kharoos (rude) boss who never lets you live peacefully. Come on up now, it's already 7:30" her mother said while trying to wake her up while as soon as she heard the time, she jerked up from her bed.

"shit... shit... shittt.... Ayiappa, he will eat me up. Ughhh. By the way, thankyou mom, if you wouldn't have been there na, toh I wouldn't be able to do anything. I love you......" she shouted while running inside the bathroom to take a bath.

Getting ready she came down to see her sisters and parents waiting for her on the dinner table.

"good morning lovely peopleee." She chirped while her sisters palmed their ears hearing her 'oh-so-irrittaing' voice, well according to them only, of course.

"nandini why don't you get married?" soha spoke in a sugar coated voice while alya nodded her head in agreement.

"Kyu? You want to get rid of me?" she asked while glaring at the two of them while they glared back at her.

"alya, soha. Stop it you two. She has an important meeting, so don't start this topic once again." Their mother said while they just rolled their eyes.

"oh come on mom, what important meeting huh? I'm telling you, she would surely be trying to woo her boss, warna just think yourself, who has a meeting so early in the morning and that too in a hotel. It could've been in a restaurant, but nahi. Just tell me one thing nandini, are you trying to do the same thing that you had tried to do the last time...." Alya said while nandini closed her eyes hearing such words from her own sisters.

She saw her father was going to say something to alya but she held his hand and stopped him. Plastering a smile, she turned towards alya and said, "oh wow di, how do you know all these things? Oh I'm sorry, how can I forget, you have this experience, that's why you are saying this right?" she said with a fake smile on her face while all colors drained out of alya's face.

"You...." alya tried to say something when her mother stopped them and they immediately started to eat their breakfast.

Finishing the breakfast as fast as possible she stood up and ran to take her bag. Running towards the gate she was about to go when she turned back.

"byeee guysss. Love you." She said to all of them present on the dining table and rushed out of the house.

"No matter how kind you are, you can't win everyone's heart."