One Month

It has been one month since Jake have written a letter for his Sunghoon. He miss writing letters to him and picking different colors of notes from the his favorite stationary everyday. He misses school days most likely Sunghoon.

Meanwhile, surprisingly for Sunghoon he somehow also misses those sweet and cute words of his 'secret admirer'. He doesn't know that those letters will have this much effect on him that without them his days will gonna feel this empty. He missed those letters. He misses 'him'.

August 28, 20XX
(You can think of any year ƪ(‾.‾")┐)

In South Korea there's two semesters in one academics. The second one starts at the last of August to Mid February.

School will once again gonna open from tomorrow. Both Sunghoon and Jake can't be more happy. Even though Jake will miss staying with his parents in his hometown Australia but he is also happy that he will be finally able write letters for his crush, Sunghoon. Sunghoon was also very happy on the news on school being reopen soon. He did nothing special rather then missing his secrets admirer's cute letters and hanging out with his friends.

New Semester, new classes. Students will be one again be separated from their old classmates. Others doesn't like being separated from their classmates of course who doesn't hate it? But our Jake, he was happy. He was hoping that maybe, maybe he will be in the same class as his crush. Well that is only which faith will decide for him. He want nothing but just to be in the same class with his crush and admire him from a little bit more close.

________________________________
This chapter was a lame and boring one. Wasn't it?