96. Hold on!

Bang!

Fireworks explode singling that banquet has started and guest already entered the venue but Jungkook didn't see a familiar figure at the door, Minho looked at the time "It has just started, don't worry Young Master, Young Madame should be at the entrance." Jungkook frowned "Did you give her an invitation card?"

Minho was stunned and shook his head "I don't think so."

"Damn it, then how will she get in?"

Minho realized and quickly went downstairs to pick you up, at the entrance security checking the guest's invitation card, sure enough if Young Madame came without the invitation, you definitely wouldn't be able to enter, many people knew Minho, so they greeted him.

"Assistant Lee, you came down to help!" Minho smiled "Yes, I came down to pick someone up."

If Assistant Lee came to pick up the person personally that must be someone important, they asked but Minho revealed anything because today is the special day for that person, Young Master personally want to introduce, so how could he tell just yet!

Minho keep looking at the crowd but didn't see, he waited for almost 20 minutes, he didn't know if Young Madame would come or not, he's extremely anxious, he called you but the phone said it was temporarily not in the service area, he try to called again and again, his expression changed, what was going on? could Young Madame really not coming tonight?

He was really anxious to death! thinking Jungkook's poker face that almost froze people to death, Minho felt incomparable despair in his life, If young Madame didn't come then Young Master's emotions today ....

Would still be in the future! or will be over! how about he personally go to find you? even you don't want to, he have to find Young Madame, he walked out but stopped by someone, he was annoyed, he couldn't help frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"There was an accident on the bridge, the driver of a small truck's break was failed and broke the guardrail of the bridge, the police have taken control of the scene."

If that was the case, Young Madame might be stuck on the other side? he thought and returned to Jungkook's side and wanted to tell about the matter but heard cold voice.

"Is she not coming?"

"Young Master, there was an accident..."

"If she is not coming then let her be."

He turned to left the second floor, Minho was stunned for a while before chasing after Jungkook "Young Master, perhaps Young Madame is still on her way here, before leaving the villa she told me that she would definitely come, Young Madame doesn't seem like the kind of person who would go back on her word."

"Is that so! then where is she now? why haven't I seen her yet?"

Minho couldn't say, he understand Jungkook's feeling, after all he had given you a choice after knowing what had happened but in the end Young Madame had chosen another path, banquet had started half an hour ago, Young Madame still didn't appear, it was no wonder Young Master was angry.

Minho had no choice but to follow Jungkook, if Young Madame came later, he'll go and pick up.

______

"The guardrail of the site bridge was destroyed, the truck hit a few cars along the way, there were a few injured people, they are still investigating."

Jeonghan was rescued, he was already in a semi-conscious state, many parts of his body was injured by broken glass and his head was bleeding, after rescue he was placed flat on the ground, he grabbed the man's hand.