98. Sacrificed!

Love can only be found through the act of loving.!

___________
______

Tears filled in your eyes "You, why did you come here?"

"Fool." he smiled "Didn't I say that I would bring you to him? you haven't seen him yet, how can I leave alone?"

"I .... he doesn't want to see me." tears fell as you bit lower lip "It's okay." he resisted the urge to wipe away your tears and faintly smile "It doesn't matter if he sees you or not now, Jungkook... since he doesn't want to see you, I'll take you away from here." he turned around and walked, your expression changed as you quickly grabbed his collar "No, no.. I can't leave this place, I want to wait for him here, I have many things to say to him."

he stopped in his track and lowered his eyes, his gaze was somewhat reproachful "Don't you understand? he doesn't want to see you at all, as long as he cares about you, he won't let you go until now, I've been suppressing the urge to get out of the car to let you understand, do you still want to be stubborn now?"

His words immediately pierced your sore spot making you unable to say a word, you look at him in a daze crying softly "But tonight is indeed my fault, I said that I would come but I made him wait all night and I didn't show up, he .... he is now taking revenge on me, let me have a taste of waiting for someone, I should understand him..."

"Don't think too much, this isn't your fault, there was an accident, if this is also your fault then he, Jeon Jungkook would do the same, today is an unforgivable crime, Y/n, elder brother will bring you out of here first, your body is too weak and You are injured today, if you stay any longer, you will not be able to endure it."

He didn't care and walk forward carrying you, you struggled "No, I don't want to go, I said I would wait here until he sees me, I can't leave..."

"argh.." he grunted and you Immediately stop struggling, didn't dare to struggle anymore because you knew that he had serious injuries, you must have touched his wound when you struggled, when he saw you stopped he smiled bitterly "Why don't you continue struggling? you can push me away and then go back to that door but I want to tell you that I have been watching from the side, now that I have decided to take you away, I will not let you go easily, unless I fall in the rain, otherwise I won't let you go back and sweep your dignity."

"Jeon Jeonghan, why are you doing this?" you cried "What about you? why are you doing this.?" you couldn't say anything and let him carry you away from there.

_______

I am pregnant with his child but you are pregnant with an illegitimate child, do you think ... Young Master Jeon will still want you? - Yuri

Young Master Jeon doesn't want to see you, you can never step into this door again, from now on you will no longer be Young Madame of the Jeon family, please leave. - guard

This is the divorce contract, Sign your name, you will no longer have anything to do with me. - Jungkook

You have already married into a wealthy family like the Jeon's, If Dani didn't give you this opportunity, would you have the chance to become the Second Young Madame of the Jeon family? What's wrong with asking you to help me pay back some gambling debts? I raised you up so much, shouldn't this be the case? - Mrs Yoo

Look at how ugly you are, which man would want you? The husband who shared the bed with you didn't even touch you for year, can't you reflect on why.? - Song Qian

Get lost, Get out of the Jeon family and never come back. - Jungkook

No, don't ....