💜Nineteen💜

JM's POV

Just as I got in the house the hyungs were waiting for me in the kitchen. "Why are you guys here?" I ask them. "Well we wanted to see you, it's been long since we all hangout, but didn't Jungkook come?" Tae asks.

"Can we not talk about Jeon Jungkook for once, you have his number either way just text amd ask him why, anyways, Jin hyung I am hungry and tired please can I have some food so I can sleep" I whined and Jin hyung looked at me and nodded. I just know by that he will want to talk to me.

He dished out the food for us. After we ate while still talking about anything but Jungkook hyung. I was close to finishing my food when, "Jiminie what happened between you and Jungkook?, you never call him by his full name, it's always Kookie hyung and now you didn't even at the hyung part-" Yoongi hyung said, but I cut him off as I tood up.

"I think I will go to sleep now" I said, "Jiminie at least finish your food first" Jin hyung said, "I am no longer hungry" I said and went to my and Jungkook's room as I shut it and change to one of Jungkook hyung's hoodie and wear my short pans pjs.

The door opened and Jin hyung and Taemin hyung came in. "If you are gonna talk about Jungkook I am not interested" I said as I got in the sheets and cover my head. I heard foot steps coming near me.

"Jiminie baby you know we are not going to leave without you talking to us right?" Jin hyung said and I sigh as I remove the sheet off my head and looked at them.

"Now tell us what happened" Taemin hyung said. "Well hyung always refuse for me to post myself wearing feminine clothes and you know I love doing that, even in my previous account, I used to post them before we got to know each other, but now he doesn't want me to post them, and that pisses me off. He tells me about an image I need to protect. First of all I don't have an image, I am just an abandoned Park Jimin, that is hated by everyone, I am sick and tired of living up to people's standards, living up to who people want me to be. I want to be myself, I don't care if I am now a model, if they chose me an I am then they will still love me with my feminine clothes. It's like he doesn't know me anymore, all he cares about is what the fans will say. Why did he never think about that when he started dating me two years ago?, I am tired hyung, I don't want the media to control my life, I used to wear my feminine clothes that you bought for me everywhere I want, and no one would say anything, I fact they praise me, so please until he comes to his senses I don't want him near me, and now you know please leave me alone." I finished off as I cover my self with the sheets again trying to sleep but tears keep on coming out of my eyes.

I heard foot steps again and soon the door closed and I got up to lock it, then I called Han hyung.

Jimin
Han

Hyung

Jiminie? What's wrong, it sounds like you just cried?

I won't be out for maybe 5 days I think, I just need time to my self, just know that I love you and the other hyungs, and please don't look for me or call me, I am switching my phone off.

Why? What happened?

I will tell you once I feel better, bye hyung

Bye baby, be safe and eat healthy.

I ended the call and called my friends and told them the same thing then switched off my phone as I drift off to dreamland.