Introduction

Brick has been out of the closet since he was a teen. Yet, for some reason, he only ever seems to attract closeted men. When he first joined the Rebel Souls Motorcycle Club, coming out was the first thing he did. He would never stay somewhere he wasn't accepted; he'd never hide himself.

What he didn't expect to find hidden within the club, was the love of his life.

Bubbles is one of the club's biggest players, hopping from soul sucker to soul sucker. His sexuality has always been straight.. so he thought. That all changes when he meets Brick. Bubbles spends the year that Brick is a prospect for the club pining after him secretly. He tries drowning himself in the club girls to forget the feelings he's having, but it doesn't work.

Finally admitting their feelings to himself, and then to Brick, Bubbles still isn't ready to come out. Against his better judgment Brick begins a relationship with him, hiding it from everyone in the club. Months later, Bubbles is finally ready to come out, but Brick is at his breaking point.

A stray bullet has Bubbles kissing Brick in front of the entire club. He doesn't care anymore. He almost lost the love of his life, he's tired of hiding.

Until he runs scared.

Just days after their heated kiss in front of the entire club, Bubbles requests nomad status from their club President. Once he's granted it, he disappears for months. The only thing Brick knows is that he's alive, and he only knows because Bubbles has to check in regularly with Prez.

When Bubbles finally returns, three months later, everything has changed.

Is it too late for Brick and Bubbles? Did Bubbles screw it up so badly that Brick will never forgive him?

Update: October 5, 2021

This book will be coming a little sooner than anticipated- only by one week on October 27th.

Also, please be advised of the following content.

This is obviously man loving man book, as in gay. If you don't want to read that subject matter, please show yourself out now. Homophobic comments or remarks will not be tolerated. And it's an erotica book- which means lots of sex.

If you've been with me through the entire series you you know a lot of readers found Charlotte to be an annoying, character. Well, buckle up because Bubbles is probably going to be worse. He's going to have some serious growing pains.

He will have a lot of internalised homophobia. Mostly along the lines that it's fine for Brick to be gay, or anyone else, but it's not okay for him to be gay kind of deal. It may be hard for some readers to read. A lot of his internal struggles will be exaggeratory of my experience realising I'm bisexual (after I'd been happily married to a man for several years) and I've spent time working through.

And for good measure this book- as with all my other ones- is copyrighted and my intellectual property. Therefore it is not to be replicated, copied, or distributed without my express written consent. If you find this book, even with characters named differently, published by anyone other than my pen name, please let me know.