10 Things that Make Me Happy

::::NOT A CHAPTER::::

So, I was tagged by outerwebs to post 10 things that make me happy. I've never done this before, so I hope I do it right 😁

(These aren't really in order, sorry.)

1: Reading. (Duh.)

2: Seeing comments/votes on my stories. (Hint, hint.)

3: Getting my whole family together, (My parents, younger brother, two older brothers - one of whom lives sixteen hours away - their wives, and my little niece) and sharing old family stories that we've heard a thousand times, but are still just as funny. Like the time one of my brothers sleepwalked downstairs and peed in the fireplace; the time my dad slipped on a shoe and farted on his way down; the time my saint-of-a-mother - who has a morbid fear of hurting other people's feelings - decided, for the first time ever, that she was going to make fun of someone, only to realize that person was standing right behind her when she spoke; when my mom asked me a question, to which I replied: "Of course, mom, I'm not brain-dead," and my little brother -who's name is Brandon - thought I said: "Of course, mom, I'm not Brandon," and got all offended. ^^ Those are all good ones.

4: When I get to spend the whole day with my two best friends, and we have a whole day filled with Just Dance, pizza, mountain dew, truth or dare, (I always pick truth, obviously, because I'm a complete chicken) off-key singing, talking about boys that we'll never have the courage to actually talk to, (that's mostly me, though, because I'm the awkward duck in our little group, plus the hopeless romantic, which is a really terrible and inconvenient predicament) and we all wear leggings and have our hair up in buns because we do not judge.

5: Singing. Honestly, I don't think I have ever gone a whole day in my life without singing. It's one of my favorite things in the whole world.

6: Nice people. Nice people are great, aren't they?

7: Laughing. I laugh at everything. I make everything a joke. 😝

8: When you find somebody that knows you are terrible at expressing your feelings, and they don't push you past your limits, but simply appreciate what little you are able to give.

9: Drawing. I love drawing. Seriously.

10: Having lots of friends. I consider myself to be a friendly person, because I think I'm able to forgive pretty freely and I try my hardest to be polite. I actually do not have anyone in this world that I hate; I prefer to be positive about things. So I like it a lot when I can say that I have lots of friends. Friends are great!

Thanks for reading this! I hope I'm at least a tad bit interesting... Hahaha 😄

- Avery 😘