THAT NIGHT

When he gets turned on by your dance moves(18+)

You and Namjoon have been in a live-in relationship for 2 years, and soon you both are going to get married.

Hey babe, you know I learned a new dance yesterday, you told Namjoon while doing some small steps. Oh amazing, when are you gonna show me then?? He said and sat on the couch. I'll show you, first let me cook dinner for us, and after having dinner I'll show you, ooh I'm so excited, you said and went in the kitchen to cook. Namjoon came to help you too. Babe let me help you so that you can finish early... hehe… he said and started helping you with dinner. After cooking,you both had dinner together while watching TV. Even after the dinner was done, you too were still watching TV and just then you asked, babe should I show you my dance now? He said yes without any hesitation. And then you told, wait a minute I'll have to wear a special outfit for it, just wait a minute babe, okayyy?? Okayyyy,he replied. Then you went to change. You came out after 10 minutes. You were wearing a 👙 bikini, as Namjoon turned his head to see you, his jaw dropped. Babe, why did you wear this??? He asked. Because it's a bikini dance babe, you replied. AHEM AHEM Namjoon did and said, okay okay babe, continue. Yeahhh, you replied with joy.

And then you played a song, and started showing your sexy dance. You were doing such moves that turned on Namjoon. He was watching you without blinking, and slowly the situation turned too hot. Namjoon pulled himself a lil bit down on the couch and widened his legs. And was looking at you with those sexy eyes. You were still busy dancing and you had no idea what Namjoon was going through. He stood up and caught you from behind. You thought he came to dance with you and you were still shaking your ass in front of him. And while twerking your ass touched his member (dick) (ahh now the limits were crossed) Namjoon held you from your waist and whispered in your ears *babe I'm turned on with your dance* this gave you a shock, and you turned around looking at him and went closer to him and whispered in his ear *babe, this is what I wanted* and gave him a smirk…..

After hearing this, he picked you up and kissed you softly, slowly it turned into a passionate kiss, he took to the dining table and was still kissing you, you both were playing with each other's tongue. He unpinned your bra and started giving a warm massage to your boobs with his big warm hands and then he took his hands inside your panty. You felt something , in no time he started massaging your clit, your legs opened more and you moaned*ahhhhhhh it feels so good daddy* he went a lil bit harder and then he inserted his one finger into you, you kept moaning. Daddy , I want more, you said. And then he picked you up and took you to the bedroom. He jumped on the bed with you under him. And then you removed his shirt, unzipped his pants and started licking his neck, he help you with your neck and kissed you again, and sucked your tongue, and that went a lil more down, he gave purple marks on your neck, and slowly he went to you boobs, sucked them hard. He started licking it and then he went more down….. now he was between your legs, you felt his tongue dancing down there, you arched your back and moaned *babe, I love it* He went harder and inserted his tongue into you, he played with it a lil more and then again he came up and kissed you , to show how tasty you are to him. And then while kissing you he inserted his member into you, you felt a lil pain but also the pleasure that you were getting was more than that. He started thrusting into you and after some time he took you on top of him and you knew he wanted you to ride now. So as he took you on top you inserted his member into you and started riding him. As you were riding him, he moaned *babe I love this* , Mmmhmm, you replied and continued doing it.He took you down and kissed you softly, and then took you in his arms. He was playing with your hair. I love you so much babe, he said while playing with your hair. I love you too, you replied with a smile. And then he hugged you. You felt good between his arms and you hugged him back……….

                                                     The End

                    DO NOT COPY OR REPOST