chapter 1

"hey, wake up!!"

the door bursted open when lee minho, seungmin's roommate shouted because apparently a new person moved in next to them.

"the fuck minho?! it's 7:35 am in the morning. stop bursting my door open" seungmin covered himself with his huge blanket and tried to go back to sleep again.

"and I forgot to tell you that it's almost 9:00 am so get up because you have an interview today, right?"

"what? I said that?" seungmin sat down on his bed, confused. he can't recall telling it to his roommate last night.

"dude, you literally went home drunk last night because you were celebrating when that label accepted to have an interview with you"

minho rolled his eyes and just looked at him while leaning his body to the door frame, waiting for seungmin to wake up from his senses and get ready for his interview.

"I almost forgot, I left a medicine for your hangover at the kitchen counter. just take it later if your head hurts that much."

"okay. thanks for the concern and reminder."

"great. now, I gotta go because i'll be late if I don't rush out. bye see you later, seung"

seungmin just gestured a thumbs up at minho, who immediately left the house because he had a job to go at 8:30 am.

after 10 mins of convincing himself to get up from his sleepy state, he finally went out to the kitchen and made himself some basic sunnyside egg for breakfast.

"why does it have to be so early? my head hurts from staying up too late last night," he mumbled to himself while trying to eat the food that he made.

he actually felt like a 100 grams dumbbell was left hanging on his head. It was heavy and painful minus the part where he feels like throwing up anytime.

so when he finished eating, he got up and drank the medicine that minho left on the counter.

he felt better after drinking and thought that it was enough to last for his interview today.

"now, I just need to not pass out in the bathroom, and quickly shower before I leave late and ruin the potential future career that I might have."