CHAPTER 5

Nobody's POV:

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed...until

Izuku:Cannonball! (Jumping into the lake, making a large splash.)

Izuku pops up back to the surface with a smile on his.

Izuku:(Imitating a sports commentator.) "Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd woo-ing.) The crowd loves him!"

Shina(Watching, unimpressed from the end of a pier, with a shining torch on hand.) "A perfect dweeb" is more like it.

Izuku:awww Come on, dive in!Shina...Please the waters great! And besides Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there.

Shina shines a torch around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the torch on Izuku.

Shina:I rest my case plus I don’t want to get wet thank you very much.

Izuku then pouted and sighed

Izuku:What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?

Izuku then splashes the water from the lake onto Shina making Izuku laugh

Shina:(Gasps.) hey Knock it off midget!

Izuku:hey take that back for your information I'm still growing

But Shina walks away back to the Rust Bucket, but as she does Izuku begins to violently splash around in the water.

Izuku:what hey! (Coughing.) What's -- Happen--? (Getting sucked under the surface.)

Shina:Haha Very funny Izuku... I'm not falling for it. (Walking back over to shine a light on where Izuku went under.) ...Izuku?

The water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Shina, growling at her. She screams in fright, falling over and dropping the torch, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Izuku's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

Shina(Annoyed.) Izuku?

Four Arms:You should have seen the look on your face! (Chuckling.) Ah, priceless!

Shina(Getting up to go back to the RV.) You are so busted when I tell tell your Mom you Baka!

Four Arms(Laughing to himself as he takes the seaweed off.): I can't believe she fell for it! A monster in the lake! Man...but I do wonder if it's a possibility for someone to live only on the water because of their quirks...wait I do have a transformation maybe I should write more on their abilties

Suddenly The water bubbles and splashes behind Izuku, causing him to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him greatly!

Izuku:I really need to stop jinxing Myself!

Four Arms looks up towards the monstrous silhouette lurching above him. A tendril from the figure shoots out at him, grabbing and launching him across the lake.

Izuku then pops back out of the water and looks around him for the monster. As he does, something latches onto him and drags him under. While underwater Izuku gets a look at the monster's giant eye.