꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼꧂

𝓣he corridors were marked in gold and the snake design danced around the handle

𝓣he corridors were marked in gold and the snake design danced around the handle. It was so beautiful that it disgusted Atsumu. For years most of hins family ignored him or left him to starve in his room, while the others get to be happy dancing around in money. Atsumu pinched the bridge of his nose and he put his anger away. He had a habit of letting his anger get the best of him, he already knew how it was going to go if he let his anger get out. He was 2 years back into the past which gave him a step ahead -a second chance to fix mistakes he made in the past. The first order of bisnuess however was to deal with his position in this house. Atsumu was no longer about to be 'forgotten' or 'ignored', he would be known, and the best way was to first get through his father. His mother wasn't here at the moment so he would have to go against his father on his own. It was a risk he was willing to take. As Atsumu prepared to go in he could here the whispers and mumers from the other maids. 

"Did he really go out of his room to try again"

"His father and uncles already ingored him why try now"

"Maybe he wants to be sent off"

"He's lost his mind if he want's to live, this is the bets place he's got, a faggot can't go anywhere in This place". 

Atsumu paid no mind the words the maid said. Although it did piss him off he was normal to the type of insults and behavior. But that was about to change anwyay. He knocked on the door once, and there was silence. He took a breath before knocking the door louder and harder this time, which lead the tiny conversation in the room to die down. As Atsumu was about to knock again, the door opened to an old man with a suit on. He had the miya crest on it and it shined on his suit. "Princess...how have you been". The old man said. Princess was the name Atusmu's mother and nanny gave him as a kid and it kind off stuck, he didn't think Anders remebered it. "I'm fine, i just wanted to talk to father bout a few things. Is he in 'ere?" Atsumu asked. Anders sighed and said "Yes although he is angry are you going to cause a mess princess". Atsumu turned to the door and then sent a lazy smile to Anders  and said "Yes..Yes the hell I am". And with that he walked in. 

~𝓸~~~𝓸~~~~𝓸~

"Have you lost your MIND". The man yelled throwing a glass bottle near Atsumu. Atsumu just looked at the glass bottle that fell. Jeez, what did the glass bottle ever do to that man? Atsumu justed smirked "Yeah I may be insane ever wonder who I got it from Father" He said. It was obvious who Atsumu got his hardstruck and powerful personality it was definitly not his father. But that didn;t change the rage  Atsumu's father felt, the old man was fuming with smoke coming out of his ears. "You think I would let YOU take over, you haven't once been useful to anyone, and you have the NERVE to come to me about taking the title when your brother does a better job then you in every course ". It was a lie to say that Atsumu never helped the family, he did more then even the head did. He would take the blame for any scandel, he would cover any accidents caused by the Miya family no matter how big it was. He would get hurt for any one of his family when it came down to it. He helped his family so much, just a mere society title wouldn't be enough for him. 

"Father, Dad, Head, i think you and I both know that the amount I do for this family is way more then what you can do in a day. I do love Samu with all my heart yes. But be honest with yourselves. Ya'll aren't like me or can do what I can do. So be a good father and support your son's dreams will ya?".

Atsumu said in mocking tone. It was easy to egg his father on, his anger has always been one of his problems. Atsumu looked around the room. It would have been so easy to get rid of the duke, all that needed to happen was look around the room and expose it. The amount of photos and the disorginzation was just a large clue how messed up he was. Atsumu smiled to his father and said "Well, since I will be taking the title weather you say yes or no. I'll see ya later dad". "What-". And with that the head vanished, and little rose petals were left in his place. Atsumu's use of magic was a mystery to the Miya family except for the bulter, Samu, and his mother. Atsumu looked around the room once more in disgust. If he is going to be the head then he had to change the room, it reaked of faliure, cigars and his father. He didn't hate it at first but he soon did after what happned. Atsumu shook his head to clear his head. It was no use in thinking of the past. He would start over, better now and first as the head he must change the house and that meant getting rid of all the parasite in it. "Anders could you call all the workers of the house above, all expect the kitchen folk" Atsumu said. Anders came in with a faint smile in relif. 

"𝓞𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼". 

_______________________
Words: 989

Date Updated: October 2nd 2021