Chapter 11

Hey guys

Chapter 11 is here thanks to simplylovelyxx :) I will be posting the rest of the story :) okay enjoy

Justine xoxo :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Louis’ POV

When I first saw Katie as I walked through the gates in Heathrow I noticed slight changes like her hair was lighter and slightly longer. She was wearing Harry’s Jack Wills trackies and the only Jack Wills Hoodie he left behind. I only knew that coz Harry was complaining that she was wearing them. She also had her hair down naturally and no make-up on basically she looked like she had just woken up but still beautiful. She was standing next to a girl slightly taller than her and she had blond hair and they were talking. Niall whistled at his parents and broke my train of thought. When Niall whistled Katie turned around to see who was causing such a ruckus and she saw us and she squealed and her and the other girl ran up to Harry and I looked over at Harry and saw that he was smiling like a bloody Cheshire Cat so guessed the other girl must have been his girl friend Maddi Harry and I must have looked like 2 smiling idiots walking through security. Before I knew it I couldn’t make my legs go any slower and I was running towards Katie picking her up and spinning her around and kissing her in a way that probably wasn’t appropriate for public but we didn’t care I was just happy to hold her again.

The guys and I were staying at a hotel overnight and Katie was staying with me in my room it was sort of her birthday present I got us in one of the suits where as the other boys we just in double rooms Harry and Zayn and Niall and Liam. When Katie and I got up to our room Katie locked the door

"Well… does my girl want her first legal drink?"

"Na I can have cheap champagne any other day" she said pulling me onto the massive 4 poster bed knowing that this was the last night we were going to spend together in a few months.