{Ask 52 Chapter}

Me: So, I'm currently brain storming on how Red can play into this and I'm watching a Netflix movie called "The Exorcism of Karen Walker.", and it makes me just think if we perform an Exorcism on all the Karens, maybe the Demons will stop.

You Guys: . . . So, what is your idea for Red?

Me: ;-; I have a list of ideas, most involve magic or just plain out trauma.

You Guys: 0_0

Me: If you have suggestions to add to the list, don't be afraid to say.
~~

Techno: Theory?

Techno: Theory?

Me: Basically they didn't realise that I played a bunch of games that had pretty confusing timetlines and watched a bunch of theories on YouTube.

Techno: . . .

~

Me: Your theory?

Me: Ah, yes! You made a lot of great points in your theory that are correct, while there are a few details missing, but I ain't spoiling my own Web of deceit.

~

Yogurt: :3 Bean!

~

Philza: *sighs heavily*. . . Your fine. . . Bad enough that I know who Punz's Father is, but now your telling me Tommy's father could have been one of the doctors.  .  .

~

DreamXD: And how would you know.

Me: I have been in so many different communities with so many different types of people and I have seen shit.

~

Fundy: :3 Fox.