Epiloge

I sit atop of the Seattle Space Needle. The wind whipping through my hair. I've been running. I left Sam. I play with the paper I wrote. I unfold it.

Dear Dean,

You left and I don't know what to do. I left Sam, he'll be fine. I went traveling. So far I've seen the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Mt. Rushmore, and Seattle from atop the space needle. So far Seattle is my favorite. I'm thinking of moving to Iowa or maybe Colorado. I'm trying to leave behind the hunter life.

Maybe I'll go to college. Major in journalism, I don't know. I don't even know if you'll get this. I just, I know you'll come back. You always do. And now more than ever I miss you. We didn't even get to season 4, but I guess that doesn't really matter now does it.

It mattered at the moment, to us. I just want you to know that I love you, and I know you'll find your way back to me. God dean I love you so much.

XOXO, Elena

I fold the paper back up. I hold it close to my heart, then hold it out over the edge. I let it go. The paper flutters as it flys south. I close my eyes letting the wind take me away.

I'll never let him go. Maybe on the outside, but he'll always be here. Next to me through heaven and hell.

(A/N: so I hope you guys liked the story! It's not over I already have the second book in the works. It's called "the song remains the same" that one would be based in season 8, but with a twist on major events. So thanks to all the people who loved, voted, and down right read it. I luv you all! Thank you.

Byee)