𓅭

.  *•

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Good morning," I said as I entered the kitchen. The first thing I was seeing was Percy trying to wrote a song and bake a custard pie at same time.
"Good morning, Bonzo, here's your shopping list, and I'd like you to go buy those things, now," Percy said, handing Bonzo a piece of paper.
"Okay, but I'll have breakfast first."
"Robert, did you put lemon in those pancakes?"
"Well, how else do you want to make pancakes-" Robert didn't even finish the sentence and Jimbo burst into the kitchen.
"ELLO BITCHES, I want to introduce you someone."
Rob wanted to ask who but as Jimbo finished the sentenence magical Roger Waters emerged from the fridge. "MUHAHAHAHA HAI BETCHES MUHAHAHA."
"You two are on drugs, aren't you?" I asked, and in response I received a murderous look from Jimbo. * BOOM * ... AAAAASGDHAAKAAAAASJSHSHHSAAAAAAA
We heard from Jonesy's room. Robert and I immediately ran upstairs and saw Johesy dressed in fursuit lying on the ground, covering his ass.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?!"
"There was a stick by the bed, and I accidentally landed on it, and it stopped in my fucking ass-"
"I don't need to know more." Because Jonesy was crying in pain, Brisus appeared in his room, healed Jonesy and made a fursuit, made Robert a big cock and gave me the things on the shopping list. Robert stood there for a while and then ran downstairs because he remembered that he was baking a custard pie. Robert almost broke his neck but survived because the custard pie was more important. Well, I went to my room and played the song creep by radiohead. I heard some weird noises from Jimmys room but I tried to ignore it. Well, after a while, it started bothering me, so I took Waters or whatever his name was and threw him out of Jimmy's window (Jimmy's window led to the street). And in protest, James ran downstairs and played Revolution 9 really loud. So I grab sausage from Roberts hand and slapped Jimmy with sausage.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·