one

···
Little baby girl
···

"Your highness..." A man bowed before facing the king, "your wife has gone into labor. She requested your presence."

The king quickly stood up from the dinning table and zoomed his way out of the room and to his wife.

Leaving his sons in the dust with full cheeks of stake.

"Huh?"

"My love! I'm here!" Keishin rushed to her side.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IM PUTTING UP WITH ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND THIS HURTS WAY MORE THAN THE OTHERS'! AGGUH!"

"I'm here n-now!" He grabbed her hand while the doctor was checking on her.

"Looks like you're now 7cm, 3 more and you'll be ready to start pushing."

"I hate you so much!" Xana (a/n: its random I just didn't want anyone using their actual mom's as this horrible example of a mom🗿)

"I love you too, sweetie!" The king leaned down and placed a kiss on his wife's forehead.

Xana made a face of disgust before disguising it into a fake smile, which the doctor caught.

Of course the doctors aren't gonna say shit because who the hell knows what the king would do to them.

"You're now ready to push." The doctor said, "I need you to take a deep breath and start pushing."

Xana did as told and started pushing.

A few hours passed as the King was now holding his precious baby girl in his arms as he walked towards their living room (or where the family usually sits together Idk) while his wife napped.

Anime tears were running down his face as he left small kisses all over his baby's small face.

"Papa?" All his sons piled into the room one by one, followed by Takeda.

Keishin quickly turned to them and quickly sat down so the boys could look at their baby sister.

"Congratulations, King Ukai" Takeda bowed.

"Thank yo-"

"Your majesty... A word?" A few guards came in.

King Ukai handed his daughter to Takeda and ushered the guards into his study.

"Your wife has ran away with bags full of money and with some boy, we presume a commoner, his sense in style is hideous." One of the guards said before being elbowed.

"What? So she has all these kids with me just to abandon them and me for money and someone as poor as an animal?" Keishin scoffed, "what world we live in... Thank you for telling me, you may go back to your posts."

The guards bowed and left the room.

"Are you okay?" An old man asked stepping into the room.

"Grandpa? The hell are you doing here? Didn't you say you weren't going to step foot into this kingdom as long as I was king?"

"Yeah well rumor has it that you finally have a daughter."

"Yeah, she has the most beautiful (e/c) eyes!"

"I'm here to spoil her as the only girl in this family. Also I said I wasn't stepping into the kingdom as long as you were married to that whorey gold digger." The older Ukai said with a straight face.

Keishin rolled his eyes, "she's not a whore."

"Didn't she just leave you for another guy and money?" Older ukai asked with a raised brow.

"Okay why are you so involved with my our life all of a sudden?"

"Because you have my great granddaughter here."

··

"Prince Shoyo, please do not touch that. It's for your baby sister." Takeda said, holding you in his arms.

"Boke, Shoyo, boke!" Tobio's voice was heard.

"Shhh!" Daichi shushed them, "she's sleeping"

The brother's all gathered around Takeda and their baby sister.

"She's so cute!" Yuu smiled and held his sister's small hand.

"Look at her small nose" Tadashi booped your nose.

"And her small body." Daichi started tearing up.

"Look Daichi is crying" Shoyo said pointing over at his older brother.

"I am not." Daichi glared.

"Time for bed, everyone." Takeda said standing up and atarted walking out of the room, the boys all followed soon after and walk to their respected rooms.

"Kei... can I sleep with you?" Tadashi asked, following his brother.

"You're already following me so sure whatever."

"Yay!"

···
First chapter done 🙈