Unresolved Feelings

Agnetha. I haven't seen her in a while, but it definitely hasn't stopped me from thinking about her.

In fact, two Christmases ago I went to Sweden to surprise her. But I got too nervous and ended up going home. She has no idea.

So why am I so worked up over her?

That's a question I've been wondering about for years.

There's something about her shy, humble but humorous nature, her stunning blonde hair, her intoxicating blue eyes that have always made me so happy, yet somehow so nervous around her.

I kept thinking that maybe when ABBA ended the feeling would go away, that maybe I just didn't like her. But that wasn't it, not even close. When we all went our separate ways, the feeling only got worse. I longed to see her and yet couldn't build the courage to dial her number, write her a letter, anything. All this time has passed and rather than dissipate, my feelings for her have only gotten so much stronger.

So now you understand, how I may actually explode if I see her? How a glance in my direction from her icy blue eyes might paralyze me?

Good, so we are in agreement. I should say no. I can say my schedule isn't free.

Only one problem, I've already agreed to go.