Preface

Certification of Marriage for the state of Nevada in the city of Las Vegas.

Mr. Hamilton Grier

and

Ms. Jaslyn Minnie Valencia

Married: August 2nd, 2014

Witness Signature:

Cameron Dallas
Valerie Brent

Certification of Blood Alcohol Level was completed on August 2nd, 2014 at 5:21 A.M.

"To be honest I like that fact that it took us a grand each to pay off the officers for letting us marry." Nash said as he admired the marriage certificate.

"I do too Nash." Jaslyn said. She continued to drink her coffee and she kept glancing at her phone.

Nash approached her and he kissed her forehead.

"Whats wrong babe?" He said.

"Nothing." She said.

He sighed and walked back to the couch, an angry face on him.

Jaslyn saw her phone flash, but no notification sound was made.

She opened her phone with her fingerprint and she went to her messages.

CD: Come over. Val left. Went to Vidcon already.

JMG: K. Omw.

Jaslyn put her phone in her pocket and she grabbed her purse. "Going to get my nails done then have a girls day by myself. Bye Nash." Jaslyn said and she grabbed her keys from the key bowl.

"Love you J." Nash said.

"Love ya to." Jaslyn replied and she quickly left the apartment. She took a deep breath and she made her way to the elevator. She pressed 'G' and waited.

The elevator door opened and she unlocked her car, the beautiful Red candy apple mustang.

She got in and she started up her car, she sighed and she drove to her destination.

23 Minutes Later.

Jaslyn knocked on the door and the door opened and he pulled her in.

"Sorry I took forever-" Jaslyn said and she was silenced by a deep lust-filled kiss.

"I missed you..." Jaslyn said.

"I missed you too.." Cameron said as he went to undo her shorts.