Chapter 12

Diamonds POV:

I woke up the next day, and went down to breakfast to see Deshae glaring at me like I did something wrong. I stared at him all confused until last night's memory flashed in my mind. This guy must be joking, because there's no way he really did that and now he's mad at me?! Deciding to ignore him, I greeted the rest of my family and went on with my day. He must of not liked that, because next thing you know he's angrily scraping his chair back and storming off. How embarrassing. "Bro, what was that about?" I turned to Sapph after she asked.

"I'll tell you everything later but lemme tell you one thing now, this guys not good."

"What you mean by that?"

"Like I said, I'll tell you everything later. I gotta deal with something first."

"Cool meet in 4 hours?"

"Yeah that's fine. Ok bye,"

"Bye bitch,"

"Hoe," I said rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see me.

After a quick assassination and my trip to Westfield to buy some more clothes, I texted Sapph to meet me at Nando's in 15 minutes. I left my bags in my car and walked up to the place just imagining the juicy chicken, with wild herb sauce and garlic bread. Getting us a good table, I scrolled through my feed while I waited for my best friend.

"YOU GON DO IT LIKE, ITS YA BIRTHDAY AYYYY!" I snapped my head up to see my sister casually strolling in, while blasting music and singing along.

"Girl you better sit your black, ghetto arse down right now before they go tell their manager that two niggas were disturbing the peace,"

"Yea whatever," she said not really caring, "you getting your usual?" I nodded and she went up to order for the both of us using our separate cards of course. I wasn't gonna pay for arse and she wasn't mine. Yes, it was like that. When she returned and our food arrived later, I finally spilled everything that had happened over the past 24 hours. She sat there in shock for a few seconds after I'd told her it all trying to comprehend what I had just unloaded onto her. Finally, she snapped out of it. "Girl this guys not good." She said shaking her head.

"That's what I said! He's not alright. Like what was he actually yapping about? He won't be acting the same if I tell dad about this,"

"For reall but the other thing, this Latavious? He sound bare leng and cute at the same time, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I do because he's exactly like that," I smiled to myself.

"Honestly, you should text him and get your mind off this werewolf nigga."

I bust out laughing at what she said and managed to speak through the laugh. "Girl did you just call him a werewolf?"

"Yeah cos he is one! What type of guy goes growling all up in your damn ear huh?"

"I guess you're right though. Bro, that is too jokes."

"Yeah, let's go get some bubble tea though, I been craving it since yesterday,"

"Ok, let's go then."

As we were walking around I accidentally bumped into someone causing them to drop their bags.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, lemme help," I grabbed all the fallen items and put them back in the bags. I gave them back their things and looked up to see who I'd crashed into. Latavious? Damn he look sexy today.

"Why thank you," he chuckled.

"Huh?"

"Oh Im guessing you didn't mean to say that out loud then,"

"Ohh I did?" He nodded, "well I wasn't lying."

"Wish I could say the same for you," he smirked while trying to fake looking upset.

"Don't give me that crap I know I look cute today,"

"Yeah you actually do,"

We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments when someone loudly cleared their voice. We both turned to see Sapph standing there with a mischievous smile on her face. I can't lie, I forgot about her for a second.

"Damn that kinda hurt Mondy," a hand was held to where her heart was as she staggered back a couple steps.

"Oh I said it out loud? Peak I guess."

"Whatever so are you gonna introduce me or what?"

"Oh yeah Sapph this is Latavious, Latavious this is Sapph, you may now kiss the bride."

"...Girl what?"

"Eh? Que?" They both spoke at the same time and I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Chill I was just playing but Sapph we really gotta get going so I'll text you later?" I asked Latavious

"Sure I'll be looking forward to it."

"Alright then bye,"

"Bye love,"

We walked off and as soon as we were out of earshot, Sapph started squealing about how I didn't describe him well enough because he was soo leng. I agreed and we got in the car ready to head home.

Time skip a couple of hours when they get home.

"Dadddddd," calling his name and looking around for him. Just as I turned the corner for his office, I saw Deshae coming down the corridor. He saw me and gave me a blank stare. I glared at him and he seemed to visibly recoil. Damn my glaring skills are strong then. I shoulder checked him and carried on my search for dad. There's gonna be bad vibes in this house till his arse leaves.

Sorry haven't uploaded in time I'm just really busy. But thanks for reading <3