Chapter 2

A bright light hit her face with the sky over my head.
She ran her hand on the other side of the bed,nothing was there.
She sat on straight, grabbed her phone and scrolled through countless texts.

She pressed her finger on the screen and gazed at Maria's bright face, double tapping on her.

Maria:"Had to cancel all your shifts,call me when you get this.
Really starting to get worried, I know it must be Marc?..."

Ray:"I'm okay, I have killed Marc though, can't really show up anywhere-everyone will ask me questions about him, need your help?..."

Although she and Maria had known each other since college, she knew she wouldn't be able to to handle all of this.

Her face had bruises all over.
She gazed at the mirror facing her. "Fuck" ,she cursed under her breath.
She soon realized how bad this was, her life revolved around Marc's.

Erasing everything she wrote.
Ray: "I'm okay, and I have broken up with Marc."
This would atleast throw her off for a few days.
For a second she felt sorry for herself.
Then the thought that she had killed someone with the help of a serial killer worsened her case.

"What would she tell the police if she got arrested?".
She had to clear off Simon's apartment really quickly.
She packed her closed into a black old plastic and rested on the bed for a few seconds.

A cracked of the door exclaimed her and she slightly open her hers.
There stood Simon.

"Hy, I brought you something to eat"

She pretended to be asleep and turned to face the wall.
Simon got closer to her and waved his hands across her face.

He shrug, and intensively gazed at her.
Her hair smelled like the ocean view.
A site for saw eyes indeed.A force of attraction propelled him to lean over and eventually be close that they could feel each other's breath.

The stars seemed to align in the sky during midday.
He smoothly ran his finger over her lips and leaned his head forward.
Finally reaching them.
He went for her upper lip and Smoot ran back and forth.
As he pulled her lip, he felt a soft touch brushing about his. Then in a split of a second her lower lip motioned. Grabbing on tight to his lip.

They both shared a kiss. For a few seconds it went on. She opened her eyes to find him laying next to her. Every feeling she has been feeling intensifying in him. She slowly put her hands on his back and grabbed on tight.
Simon continued on forever. He felt a force pushing him over and off the bed he was.
The ground he laid on, was covered with marble. The type that only rich men prefers.

He slowly stood up and dusted his back.
"I am so sorry I did that", he says.

"That was unapropriate for a gent like yourself," she hushed.
Quickly realizing that there is a bag on the top of the bed he asks,"going somewhere?"

"Yes, going home to clean up", she replied with fearlessly.
They sat on the bed and he explained to her all the rules of his business. If she was to ever double cross him then she wouldn't live to tell the tale.

Her mind became restless. What she felt for him pulsated every joint in her body and she like every bit of it.

As he spoke all she looked at was his broad shoulders and a charge incircled on his trouser.
The speed of his lips made her only crave. She curated this moment.
All she ever wanted was to be in a good house, drive a luxurious car and have a man like Simon lighting the lightnings of the house.
Her pulse could be heard from a milestone.

They both got into a car now.
Nobody saying anything throughout the ride. All there was silence that only made Victoria wonder.
She thought of what he just told her but didn't seem to remembe anything as she stared at his body.

She gazed him in disbelief and he tilted his head and looked at her. She quickly made herself look like she was staring at the open road.

A block away from the police station, she asked him to pull over so that she could get out. Nervously she slowly motioned to the dirty alleyway and walked quickly .

Simon got quite suspicion of what she was about to do and followed her.
She felt a sensation onher back like she was being followed.
Victoria looked behind and saw a light jacked disappearing into the dark alleyway.
She noticed it was Simon. A corner of his ear was visible before he could completely disappear.
He took a left turn instead of a right turn and ran.