17

Gakushū: Pathetic

Gakushū: Pathetic. Hide and seek, in the dark with, for 24 hours? This is too easy

Karma: I can think of something else we could be doing in the dark for 24 hours Shū-chan~

Gakushū: Hmm, maybe after the dare Karma. Now where are we going to find a good place to play the game?

________________________

They found an old abandoned windowless creepy building and Karma decided it was the perfect place.

Karma renovated the place to make it safe for them to play hide and seek, laid out a couple of obstacle courses, and even bought almost a hundred spiders of different species(non-poisonous of course) to finish everything.

"Who's it?" Karma asked Gakushū once they were inside and had made sure there were no more lights left in the building.

"Hmm, to make this more challenging. You can be it, If I were it I would have found you in half an hour or less" Gakushū shrugged. "

Karma went to face the wall and start counting to fifteen.

Gakushū went to look for a suitable hiding place.

But there is one thing he failed to take into account.

His eyes haven't adjusted to the dark yet, and Karma had laid out obstacles everywhere.

He couldn't see a damn thing.

"Eleven.....twelve..ten..." His boyfriend counted.

Gakushū reached his arms out blindly as he walked in the darkness, searching for somewhere to hide.

"Eight...seven...six"

"Damn it!" Karma's never gonna live this down if he gets caught emmediatly, and he hasn't been able to hide yet! He can already hear Karma smugly teasing him.

Then his foot hit something, he reached for it and touched a door knob.

He twisted it and got inside the room.

"Three two one!" Karma grinned and opened his eyes. He stayed still for a while, giving his boyfriend plenty more time to find a good enough hiding place, while he waited for his eyes to adjust to the dark. "I'm coming for you Gakushū!" He said in his most creepiest voice.

Gakushū's eyes were slowly adjusting to the dark, he could make out some shapes that he should look out for.

In the very corner is a large pile of wooden crate and boxes, he could hide inside it or behind it.

Gakushū chose to hide inside one of the big wooden boxes, he sucked in a breath and squeezed himself inside. It was big enough to fit three five year olds there but since he isn't a five year old it was cramped to him.

He felt things crawling all over his feet and then up his arms and then slowly all over his chest.

Gakushū tried to ignore it as best as he could, biting the inside of his cheek to prevent himself from making much noise.

But he felt very uncomfortable. Not from the tight box but because of the crawling things. What are they anyway?

CRASH! BOOM! THUD!

"AHH FUCK!!"

Gakushū snickered when he heard Karma's pained scream. He must have crashed into one of the obstacle courses he set up.

Gakushū shivered. He was really really uncomfortable with all of these things crawling all over him!

He slapped his cheek, and then all over his face.

He felt something bite his cheek!

"AHHHH!" Gakushū screamed and broke out of the wooden box, desperately clawing and scratching and hitting every part of his body.

The spiders! He forgot about Karma's spiders!

Gakushū ran towards the door at the other end of the room, yanked it open and ran to the other room. Just as Karma opened the door to the room he was in. "Gakushū?"

There was no one in there.

No one except for his spiders the he had put in the boxes.

The other boxes had fallen off and the lid opened, and thousands of spiders crawled out.

Karma shivered, and slammed the door shut.

The two realized the dare given to them was a bit more difficult than they thought.

SWOOSH! CRASH! BOOM!

"FUCK!"

He heard Gakushū's scream echo down the hall.

Oh right, the hidden weapons.

(Author: Other characters can be involved too if you want, even Natsuki, and Nanami)