Chapter 12-Regret

Me and Madi had planned to watch movies the rest of the day. We watched all the twilight movies and started a debate of "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob".

"Cmon Edward is a vampire and fucks good!! Like just look at him" Madi arguments.

"Hell no, he looks like that monster from death note" I replied.

"You watch anime??? Ugh lame" Madi said like if she was a cast from mean girls.

"The movie dumbass, the movie death note" I laughed. We both started laughing about how dumb these arguments were, when one of Alesso's men came in. "Ms. Brown, the boss wants to talk to you" the man said and left back to his position.

"Thanks Lorenzo" she yelled back as a response.

"I'll come back later, it's probably something dumb" she said standing up and walking out of the living room. I nodded at her, and seconds later I was alone again. I should probably explore the house a little. There were pretty many rooms so I wouldn't have the time to look in all of them. I went up on the second floor where I knew there would probably be many kinds of

"weird rooms". I opened up a door were it said "DANGER" with big gold letters. I really didn't care so I just opened up the door. When I opened up the door, I was shocked. Not in a scared way but of how many weapons there was, yes this was a weapon room.

(The first picture👆)

As I looked around at all the weapons, I realized some of them were on the floor. I took up a small one and pretended to be in a spy movie. It was pretty heavy but it was fun.

"What the actual fuck are you doing" I heard a dark voice behind me. Shit.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I will put it down" I put the gun down and turned my back. Alesso. He stood there with his arms crossed, leaning on the door. He had his white shirt with two or three of his buttons unbuttoned. You could see his tattooed chest. He had even rolled his sleeve to his elbow. He had matched it good with his black costume pants and black shiny shoes.

"You shouldn't be in here Alicia" he said with a serious tone.

"It's not safe". He walked over to me, put his hand on my lower back and escorted me out. I wiggled out of his grip from my back. He looked at me surprised but sooner his look turned into anger.

"Since when did you care what is safe for me" I argued. He kept on looking at me with his pissed look. He grabbed my waist this time but a little to hard. He kept on pushing me out of the weapon room.

"Hey!! Answer me" I said trying to move away from his grip, it wasn't easy at all. He was so much taller than me, probably 6,5 feet and I'm literally 5,6 feet. We were out of the weapon room. He took out a key, locked the door and turned his head to me.

"You listen to my orders, alright" he said with a serious tone.

"Oh wow really???" I said with a sarcastic voice, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I looked away from him.

I could feel he was irritated as I heard a groan in his voice. I turned my head at him, when I saw an angry Alesso walking fast up to me. My eye widened as I took quick steps back, but I didn't go any further. A fucking wall. He had already grabbed me by the throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Listen to me you little puta" he whispered in my ear with anger.

"If you ever have that disgusting attitude with me or even roll your eyes at me, I'll kill you" he kept talking. I wasn't scared of him, not now at least. I looked away from him so he would only face my cheek. He got even more pissed and raised his free hand.

He slapped me even harder this time. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I was still not gonna look at him. He moved back in shock. I didn't wanna look at him anymore, this teasing game was over.
________________________________
Alesso's POV:

I had slapped her even harder this time. I had now realized what I just had done. I was in shock. I never hit a girl. I saw a tear falling down on her red cheek. She didn't even look at me.

"Alicia-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when I saw her walking towards her room. All this happened for such a dumb thing. I stood there in silence, not knowing what to do anymore.

Why from all of a sudden did a care about "her"?