Chapter 13

Deshaes POV:

Why the hell did I glare at her this morning? I didn't even mean to ,but just remembering what happened this morning boiled my blood.
How dare she ignore me? Me, Deshae DeLuca?
I need to apologise to her but I know I've got too much pride. Just seeing her with that boy on our mission annoyed me to the very ends of the earth. And I don't even know why I'm having these feelings towards her.
She's done nothing to impress me and she's possibly stronger than me.

And I don't like that.

Still thinking of her, I walked into Anthony's room to find him snoring away. I swear this boy is only awake for like only 8 hours of the day. Pushing him off the bed I waited for his dumbass to wake up.

"Bro! Why would you do that man? Nah you're wrong for that." He sleepily picked himself off the floor and walked to his bathroom murmuring, "Nah cos how about I knock you right the fuck out. Waking me up and shit like damnnn its 7 in the morning. It is 7 in the morning."

Shaking my head, I thought about how this guy has a muttering problem because that's all I ever hear from him.
"So what did you wake me up from my good arse nap for then?" He said while walking back into the room.

"Do you think I should apologise to King's daughter?" There was a pregnant pause until he busted out laughing. What was funny though?

"Bro you are a joke," Oh that's why.

"Of course you should say sorry you were so wrong for glaring at her like that. I can't lie the glare wasn't even scary though loll."

"I will tell mum what you did to her wig the other day if you don't stop laughing right now." As soon as those words were mentioned his mouth snapped shut. All traces of humour were gone from his face. "You mean three weeks ago? No please don't I'm not ready to die yet I swear I'll stop laughing," he pleaded

"Fine so should I-." I looked over to see A trying so hard to keep his laugh in. "Guess I'm telling mum how her wig got fried then," I shrugged and went to go text her.

"Don't. You. Dare. Don't think I've forgotten about what you were telling Darius huh?" Shit. He smirked in victory as I cursed under my breath. "Guess no ones telling anyone anything then."

"Ok then but please just sit down and be serious for once,"

"Fine, yeah I will be,"

"Good." I told him everything to what I said to her the other night and my feeling towards her. He actually listened through all of it without any sly remarks or random bursts of laughter.

"So what I think," he started, "is that you should just go and apologise to her and say you were a bit drunk that night. Problem solved."

"But then I would be lying to her?"

"Look bro don't ask for my help if you ain't gonna select my advice. Damnn making me waste my good motivational words on nothing,"

"But you didn't motivate me-"

"You know what? Get the fuck outta here. I'm done with your arse." He shoved me off the bed and out the door.

"Damn A, that shit hurt," I said rubbing my back.

"Mmh it's not to nice is it? Now don't talk to me." I shook my head at him and turned to walk away. Suddenly, I heard his door frantically being opened again.

"Wait! Please call me when dinners ready. Thanks love you bye." He slammed the door shut once again and I scoffed at his shit. Like I would be doing that. Walking down the hallway of King's office, I saw Diamond walking down the other end. Great, just what I need. Looking into her eyes, I gave her my blankest stares. But she glared at me with so much hatred I think I actually leaned back a bit. She shoulder checked me and continued her way down the hall. Man I have got to stop doing that. No wonder she hates me.

Can't lie I'm low-key hating Deshae right now. He's really annoying me. About I don't like her being strong than me. Anyways please vote and comment and if you can share this story with others I would really appreciate it. I love you guys byee x