-22-

[Third person pov{

"How did you like it?"- Timothée said as he took off the jacket of his suit off.

"It was amazing, thank you so much for the opportunity to come with you"- Olivia had a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you liked it"

"I'm gonna go take a shower"

•••

Olivia took a warm shower and changed into some sweatpants and tank top. She let her hair down and brushed it. She took off the make up and looked at herself in the mirror.

She heard a notification on her phone so she looked down.

She opened her phone to see who was it from.

___

Unknown number

Unknown
Hey!
I know you don't wanna talk to me, but could you maybe give me another chance to be better? I know you're in London right now, I saw you on tv with that famous actor and I happened to be in London too. So maybe tomorrow?

Olivia
Who are you?
Alice?

Unknown
Yes

Olivia
No, leave me alone
I don't wanna see you

Alice
Please
I really regret everything
I really wanna just see you
I miss you

Olivia
Well you didn't though about that before you left me huh?

Alice
Liv, please

Olivia
Olivia
For you it's Olivia not liv

Alice
I messed up but please I just need to talk to you

Olivia
No
Don't text me anymore

___

Olivia turned off her phone and decided to go back to Timothée to get things off her mind.

She sat down on the bed where Timothée was already laying down.
"What took you so long are you okay?"- he asked with curiosity and worry in his face.

"Yeah"- she heard a notification from her phone. She just rolled her eyes and got under the blanket. Then she heard another notification and then her phone started blowing up.

She took her phone to turn off the sound."piece of shit"- she whispered and put her phone down.

"What was that?"- Timothée asked.

"Nothing, I don't wanna talk about it right now"- Olivia closed her eyes.

"Okay, but if you decide that you want to talk about I'm always here"- he stroked her hair and left a kiss on her head.

He wrapped his arms around the girl and they both fall asleep in each other's hands.

•••

[Edited 4/01/22]