• The Convenient store • (Murasakibara Atsushi x reader)

Hey guys, so this is my second story. I hope you like it!
---------------------------------------
You walked quickly towards the convenient store, "(f/n)-chin, I'm hungry...", "Yes Atsushi we will be at the convenience store quickly, I promise." You dragged your Titan boyfriend towards the convenient store hoping that he would calm his moaning if you could get him some snacks, "(f/n)-Chin~" You refused to hear his moaning as you pulled him into the double doors of the store, "Go pick out some snacks then. " Atsushi smiled as he bent down and kissed your forehead, walking swiftly on to the snack section. You stared sweetly at your boyfriend as you watched his face light up at the selection of food he could get. You decided to go to the ice cream section, which was three aisles away from atsushi, and grab some Ice cream for you both when suddenly, "(f/n)?" You looked up and where met with the eyes of Tatsuya, "Oh hey Tatsuya, what's up?" He smiled as he said, "nothing much, you with murasakibara?" You nodded and said "Yeah it's our movie day, why do you need him?" Tatsuya rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he said "we have a mini game to play tonight, I think he may have forgotten about it..."

Your eyes widened as you realised you wouldn't be able to see him on your special day, "Tatsuya if you do not leave I will kill you. You aren't taking Atsushi anywhere he's staying with m-" you were rudely interrupted by atsushi placing his hand on your waist as he then said "Tatsuya-chin, what's up?" You gave Tatsuya death glares as he sweat dropped and said "Oh nothing Murasakibara-chan, I'm just here to get some snacks that's all aha..." He swiftly walked away as atsushi shrugged and looked down sweetly at you, "(f/n)-chin thank you.", you looked into his big purple eyes, "For what Atsushi-kun?" He kissed your forehead once more and said "For making sure we get to spend today and tonight together." You turned around and hugged him tight as he wrapped his arms around your waist, this time you tiptoed and tried, but failed, to kiss him properly, when atsushi noticed this he decided to help out and lean down. You kissed him sweetly as you smiled into the kiss, as soon as you pulled away Atsushi pecked your nose and said "(f/n)-chin tastes sweet...I like your flavour better than anything else." You blushed and covered your (e/c) orbs in retreat as you felt your cheeks burn, you then felt a hand mess up your (h/c) tresses playfully, "(f/n)-chin you look cute when you blush." Atsushi slowly pulled your hands from your face, you were currently a blushing mess, he then cupped your cheeks and kissed you once more. You pulled away for air as you then said "Atsushi-kun we best get home, before the ice cream melts!" You saw his face drop at the fact one of his favourite snacks could melt and he wouldn't have the pleasure of eating it, he grabbed your hand as you quickly rushed to the till, you watched your boyfriend quickly put every item on the till and you passed him the money.

You watched atsushi in awe as he grabbed the four bags full in one hand and your hand in the other, "(f/n)-chin, we best hurry! I don't want my Ice cream melting!" He dragged you along like a rag doll and you laughed, you had gotten used to this side of atsushi, you had gotten used to the fact he loved snacks. You loved him more and more each day as he expressed more of himself, you had been dating for over two years now and he had opened up to you slowly telling you every detail of his life. Atsushi even came to you for problems he couldn't ask anyone else, not even his older sister or brothers. You were the main purpose of his life, the main reason he carried on basketball. This fuelled you to go on and help the person you loved with all your heart succeed in life, and that person was Atsushi Murasakibara.