about

S U M M A R Y

Siddharth Ahuja has grown up in the shadow of his over-achieving sister and knows for a fact that whatever he does will never be enough. Low on self-confidence and starved of love, Siddharth is mesmerized by the new in society, Dhriti Chopra. Adamant on catching her attention and making her fall in love with him, Siddharth really needs to up his 'charming' game. And who better to help him then his best friend's sister?

Keerti Verma has drilled it into her mind that she wants to do her college from any city as long as it is not her home city. Excited by the possibility of moving away from her nosy cousins and living life on her own terms, Keerti knows she'll have to fight tooth and nail to convince her family members. And who better to help her convince them than her brother's best friend?

S T O R Y    S T A T U S

coming: 1st November, 2021 

completed on: 

A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T

 for the absolutely beautiful cover 

A U T H O R' S    N O T E

To all those readers who are here from INDIAN WEDDING TALES, thank you so much for sticking with me. I love you all!

To new and old readers, 

WELCOME!

This is my first attempt at a novel. I've previously written text stories, short stories on weddings which can be found on my other profile _thriving

I'm starting this project as a part of NaNoWriMo. Please pray for me that my motivation is  constantly up and I post chapters regularly. I'm so excited for this, guys!

I would love if you all could shower some love if you like this story. Do comment and let me know your thoughts on this and we could probably both fangirl at ships/scream at characters for making mistakes.

Hope you enjoy this book. If you do, don't forget to share or even add it your reading list :)

Let the fun begin...