chapter 11.

💜💜

She slam open the police officer door walking inside angrily.

"Godness, godness welcome, welcome after a long time I got a blessings from you, feel blessed" Wonwo police inspector said getting up from the chair when he saw sush jeongguk's mom.

"Never in my life did I saw such guy like you who is rude, merciless, and stupid" She said angrily.

"No no no sush there are lot of police offer exist just like me in our department" He said laughing sitting on the table.

"You think I'm joking around? You don't even feel quilty for what you did do you?" She asked disbelief at wonwo's behavior.

"You do get the fact that that boys hand is broken and it's fractured just because of you" She spat couldn't control her anger.

I did right, his hand is fractured is the same hand he use to steal stuff " He said as if that's the normal thing to do.

"Okay I get it, even if he is a thief find the evidences, present him in court why to raise your hand on him?" She asked clinching her fist.

"You expect me to collect evidence and even present him to court all this only for 1200 rs? Why? Slap him right and left case close" He said chuckling as if it's not even a big deal.

Sush glare at him angrily getting pissed at wonwo's behavior.

Look at that wonwo point out " you also feel like slapping me right? See it's a human nature " He said smiling innocently.

"If I don't suspend you know, then you can change my name" She said angrily.

Jeongguk who was standing behind his mom watching what was going on silently.

"Okay...... How is laila name?" He asked and then bust out laughing.

Jeongguk pull him mom aside him and stood in from of wonwo who was still busy laughing unaware of jeongguk's presence.

"Lai-" He looked up and was about to say but stopped when he saw jeongguk standing so close to him glaring at him dangerously.

"Say that again" Jeongguk said voice hard glaring at wonwo who gulp in the fear.

"W-what?" Wonwo shuttered looking at jeongguk with wide open eyes scared at the close proximity.

"Say that again" He repeated the same work little louder so wonwo could hear it properly.

Wonwo stare at jeongguk not uttering a single word scared because of his piercing dangerous glare.

Just then constable winwin comes inside breaking wonwo's eye content with jeongguk.

Sush pull jeongguk with her who was still holding eye contact with him.

"Let's go kook please" She said forcefully dragging jeongguk with her.

Now that jeongguk was out of the office wonwo scream "you disrespecting brat, how dare at glare at police, listen I said it again laila, latika, lamila" He scream loudly.