𝘝𝘐.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘝𝘐.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.

Yₒᵤ.

You look down at your plate. You managed to cook for yourself, but it didn't taste like the food Maverick would make you.

You ate quiet.

❝(Y/n)! ❞ You hear his sweet voice and turn around, only to be met with nothing.

❝Am I going crazy? ❞You ask and smile bitterly.

After finishing your meal, you went for fresh air and your eyes fell on the spot you found Maverick unconscious on.

You wished you'll see him laying there, waiting for you to save him again, but you were met with the soud of wind and nothing else.

You sit under the tree you would have picnics with him daily.

❝Maverick... ❞ You softly call, no answer back.

You lean against the tree, close your eyes and begin to humm a song Maverick would sing to you to help you sleep.

After you've finished, you forced yourself to hold tears back. The only thing you could do was cry and you hated it. You hated this.

❝Maverick... please, if you hear me... come back. I'm sorry for what I've said, you were right. Please... I miss you. ❞ You say hoping he will hear you somehow.

You weren't wrong, he heard everything and was hardly holding back from running to you.

You laid down on the grass looking at the sky.

❝Is there any purpose of living such a miserable life? ❞ You ask yourself. ❝I regret pushing Maverick away... I regret considering his highness family when he never considered me as such... I regret feeling bad for everyone while they threw dirty looks my way all my life... I regret being born at the expense of my mother's life. ❞ You begin to pour your feelings out, not having anymore tears to cry.

You close your eyes decided you'll never get up from that spot so you'll die and become food for the earth.

You furrow your eyebrows as you didn't felt the sun on your skin anymore.

❝Wait... this smell. ❞

You shot your eyes open and met a pair of blue ones.

❝Maverick! ❞You call for him, practically jumping on him.

Maverick hugs you close and rests his head in your hair.

❝I can't be away from you. ❞He says in his sweet and gentle tone.

❝I'm sorry for last night. Please forgive me, I don't do it again. Just, don't leave me alone again, please. ❞You begged hugging him tight.

Maverick smiled relief and placed his forehead on yours.

❝I love you, (Y/n). ❞ Maverick says.

You sniffle.

❝I love you too, Maverick. Please, don't do that again... I hate the taste of loneliness... life wasn't worth living anymore. ❞ You say desperate to keep him with you.

❝I won't leave you, (Y/n). I can't live without you either. Let's be together forever, alright? ❞Maverick says.

You smile brightly and nodd your head repeatedly.

❝It hurts... ❞ You breath out, closing your eyes.

Maverick looks at your naked figure and places a hand on your lower stomach, using healing magic to ease the pain.

Your body relaxed under his hand.

❝That will ease the pain. I'll be gentle, my love. ❞ Maverick says smiling.

You grip the sheets as your eyes roll back. You've never felt such feeling before. You were lightheaded and panting.

❝You've done amazing, my dear. ❞Maverick said kissing you.

You look at him smiling as well. You were happy to have him back.

❝You can rest now, princess. I'll clean. ❞ He says and you humm in response. You were exhausted so you quickly fell asleep.

ₘₐᵥₑᵣᵢcₖ.

I look at her in utter adoration. She immediately fell asleep, my adorable dear must be exhausted.

I gently pull out, not to wake her up and clean her,then myself. I admire her figure, covered in red marks and love bites, it made me feel a sense of pride.

I gently get under the covers with her and drift to sleep, satisfied with the outcome.

❝Congratulations, your wife gave birth to a health baby girl. ❞ My mother says smiling.

I look at the baby she carried in her arms, she looked just like (Y/n).

❝How is my sweetheart? ❞I ask.

❝She fell asleep, don't worry. ❞My mother reassures me and I sight relieved.

I take the baby from her and admire her little features. She is sleeping soundly. I enter the room with her in my arms and I look at my lovely wife, sleeping just like our baby.

❝I'll name you 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓽. ❞ I say kissing my daughter's forehead.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 cᵤᵣₛₑd.

[Author here, Maverick's parents will get a book of their own called "widowed" so look forward to that. Maybe little Scarlet will get one, crazy runs in their family after all. ;>]

🎉 You've finished reading cᵤᵣₛₑd『𝓨. 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓮 & 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻』 🎉